Captain America: Civil War

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So how will the story line for infinity wars be about ?

Will be in part one and 2 right ?

Thanos just come to earth to get the infinity stone ?

There is only one infinity stone on earth right ?

Inside vision

So just ask vision to go somewhere else and no story liao loh.

Have a feeling the guardians of the galaxy and Nova Corp people will be involved since they got an infinity stone as well.

sgt4leaf

Banned
Reaction score
So CA and the other 6 are different technology la

But other 6 can easily defeat CA right. Even one on one.
Bucky appear like chiodhood friend to CA ...why he end up in Russia hydra cell?

That you have to watch Cap 2. They recovered him after he fell off while saving cap.

Darwinson

Banned
Reaction score
So how will the story line for infinity wars be about ?

Will be in part one and 2 right ?

Thanos just come to earth to get the infinity stone ?

There is only one infinity stone on earth right ?

Inside vision

So just ask vision to go somewhere else and no story liao loh.

Have a feeling the guardians of the galaxy and Nova Corp people will be involved since they got an infinity stone as well.

How vision got the stone on his head ah...is vision the product of iron man R&D

Did scarlet witch managed to change the colour of the stone?

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel the plot is abit like batman vs superman

Common citizens blame super heroes for deaths and destruction of cities. Then super heroes cut ties and fight each other. :s22:

Lastly the superheroes found out who the main mastermind of making them fight each other and movie ends:s22:

I don't quite like the ending of this movie:s22:

Last edited:

VoteWisely

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Common citizens blame super heroes for deaths and destruction of cities. Then super heroes cut ties and fight each other. :s22:

Its based on the comic version with the same name. The comic version also talks about registering the superheroes for the UN.

Civil_War_7.jpg

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Lastly the superheroes found out who the main mastermind of making them fight each other and movie ends:s22:

I don't quite like the ending of this movie:s22:
and how would you rather the ending to be? make up and fight together? and making the whole movie mooted altogether?

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and how would you rather the ending to be? make up and fight together? and moot the whole movie altogether?

Maybe kiss and make up after mentioning "Martha" :crazy:

After all this movie no super villain to fight leh :(:(

But they chose to end it with FedEx :s22: my wife beside me went wtf like this movie ends. :s22:

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe kiss and make up after mentioning "Martha" :crazy:

After all this movie no super villain to fight leh :(:(

But they chose to end it with FedEx :s22: my wife beside me went wtf like this movie ends. :s22:

How to make up when Bucky did kill Tony Stark's parents ?

And CA knew about it and kept quiet all this while ?

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problem is the winter soldier lah.

But then without windter soldier there won't be this movie and the last captain america movie liao.

No the problem is the accords

From the last avengers movie, can already see very often the problem is Tony geh kiang. See how he manipulated banner twice to play the AI with him?

And in this movie, Tony went to sign the accords... When capt had already said they have to do things together as a team. He ownself sign record, make decision to hold up Wanda.... If you're capt you also Dulan

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to make up when Bucky did kill Tony Stark's parents ?

And CA knew about it and kept quiet all this while ?

It's like what Capt says, you can't change the past.... He kill your parents, you kill him back... His friend come and kill iron man... Then how? Who will fight the next big thread to the world?

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and how would you rather the ending to be? make up and fight together? and making the whole movie mooted altogether?

The problem is that this is one of those rare movies where the villains actually win.

But I believe this movie is to set up into the next few movies now that the avengers have fractured into two teams

Shane_31101990

Reaction score
Are you ready for Captain America: Civil War?

With Marvel's signature release right around the corner, how geared up are you to watch the movie on the big screen?

Shane_31101990

Reaction score
The Captain America: Civil War Talks

With Marvel's signature release right around the corner, how geared up are you to watch the movie on the big screen? :s12:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's like what Capt says, you can't change the past.... He kill your parents, you kill him back... His friend come and kill iron man... Then how? Who will fight the next big thread to the world?

At least CA and Bucky can really showed that they are really really sorry.

KNN still want to keep the shield until reminded that it was invented by Tony's dead father.

Really beh paiseh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.