Deadpool movie review !

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
Review deleted ....................................

Last edited:

swift24

Master Member
Reaction score
Dead pool good guy or bad? Thought in wolverine movie show is bad guy ?

nasilemak100

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice action and humor.

but story plot is quite weak. basically just the origin and the revenge.

a bit disappointed that they didn't give deadpool his teleport device.

overall i would give 7/10

Gabriel_23

Banned
Reaction score
TS only likes superhero movies that consists of an abundance of heroes, so i assume x-men : the last stand also 8.5/10 ah ?

cal127

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw it after sold it as a romantic comedy to my so. I loved Deadpool to start with, but he's turned into almost a parody of himself. I'm hoping since Reynolds was a fan to begin with, it'll be more like original Deadpool, who was a sarcastic asshole because he was angry and tortured, not because he was pandering to the likes of reddit. There's definitely a hint of the latter though.

Deadpool 2 already announced, even before its premiere. So its good news. But totally won't mind if his girlfriend gets killed and it changes him. :s13:

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
TS only likes superhero movies that consists of an abundance of heroes, so i assume x-men : the last stand also 8.5/10 ah ?

X-men last stand got Jean jie jie so powerful and she even fight with Professor X killing him of course the movie ish nice. No meh ?

I watch the Deadpool trailer actually expect the movie to be a siao lang something wrong siao movie with only a few hero like Antman type so I had low expectation of it but surprise it is better then Antman but still no match for Age of Ultron.

Age of Ultron got Hulkbuster etc fight scene much better then Deadpool and Antman.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.