GVGT: Marvel Captain America Civil War trailer! choose your side

BoyFromFuture

Master Member
Reaction score
i choose 70%. Our SPF can catch this nuisance people if they dare come disturb our peace and tranquillity .

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think scarlett witch can pwn all? At least in the comic.

nasilemak100

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spoiler: vision(strongest of team IronMan) n scarlet witch(strongest of Team Cap) will have an epic fight and vision will 'accidentally' kill scarlet witch.

they do have a little 'relationship' hence vision feel devastated and fly off into space to emo.

then he will meet thanos and thanos will **** him up and get the "yellow" infinity stone from vision

mata_hippo

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spoiler: vision(strongest of team IronMan) n scarlet witch(strongest of Team Cap) will have an epic fight and vision will 'accidentally' kill scarlet witch.

they do have a little 'relationship' hence vision feel devastated and fly off into space to emo.

then he will meet thanos and thanos will **** him up and get the "yellow" infinity stone from vision
In the comic does thanos kill vision to get that stone?

Or vision can survive without it?

Sent from my LG G3 using GAGT

nasilemak100

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spoiler. there will be 2 funerals in the movie

first funeral will be at the start of the movie. confirmed its Peggy Carter's funeral

2nd funeral will be at end of the movie. its either scarlet witch/war machine's funeral

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Scarlet witch so power one ah? Didn't know, all I know is she dress up like some blog shop model wearing those fugly accessories

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.