Movie Review : Jungle Book !!!!!!!!!!

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
Review deleted .....................................

Last edited:

Crescy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fug you TS! this is not review!! this is a fugging spoiler!

gumbokins

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jungle Book is like, a novel published in 1894. Not sure if it qualifies as 'spoilers'.

I didn't think I would enjoy it but the cgi was damn solid dunno if he was talking to real animals that had been trained to talk (I think it would have been easier to do that than all that animation)

Happy to hear the 2 songs from the movie...Christopher walken killed it

I think I got pms coz I teared when mama wolf say goodbye to mowgli

gumbokins

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They got explain why the animals can talk? I mean cartoon animal is ok, but real life animals how they can talk?

I think is not the animals can talk but he can talk to animals? We only see one human character communicating with animals

appleyum

Banned
Reaction score
So. Not nice ah? Hmm.

80% of the time I got no feeling while watching it leh. The exact feeling is like watching Batman V Superman no feeling at all like drinking plain water. The bear asking the boy to fetch the honey part is nice and funny. The rest of the scene below I don't feel exciting at all :

a) boy fighting the tiger

b) the snake want to eat the boy

c) the monkey want to kidnap the boy to make the fire

Still watchable but something is missing just like Batman V Superman movie type like drinking plain water simply no feel.

But this movie at least the scene did not jump all over like Batman V Superman. Watchable but don't expect it to be 9.5/10 marks like what Rotten Tomato give. However the CGI of the talking animal looks good.

:eek::eek::eek:

t0rnado

Master Member
Reaction score
Zootopia took place in an imaginary world, a different universe if u will. There's not a single human in that world.
Here in jungle book we see a real world with real human/animals, and all of them can talk?

Sent from my butthole using GAGT

First of all this movie is based on a novel, ALL THIS IS ONLY FICTION
2nd why are you assuming that they talking to each other in human language?
I would have assume they were all communicating among themselves in animal language, but of course for the movie sake you have them talking to each other in English :s22:

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of course can't fight with zootopia, that's one of the best movies of the year i think

blurwulf

Banned
Reaction score
First of all this movie is based on a novel, ALL THIS IS ONLY FICTION
2nd why are you assuming that they talking to each other in human language?
I would have assume they were all communicating among themselves in animal language, but of course for the movie sake you have them talking to each other in English :s22:
Wah like dat it's even more absurd leh. How the boy can speak animal language? Did he attend any class in the movie? And how diff animals know each other language? Is there a universal animal language?

Sent from my butthole using GAGT

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Jungle book isn't too bad, but the boy actor cmi leh. Facial expression same throughout, whether he scared or sad or angry.

But its still better than Huntsman: Winter War though. I'm a huge Chris Hemworth fan but the movie just fell flat. The chemistry between the two lead characters just ain't there. And if you want a prequel, then let it be a proper prequel. Want a sequel, then let it be a proper sequel. This movie is in between instead. Was a prequel in first half, then become a sequel in second half. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.