Our Times 我的少女時代

FandiAhmad17

Reaction score
Really nice show. My wife said it's better than 那些年 but i feel 那些年 is better. Maybe becos 那些年 is more of a guy's perspective.

Hebe's song was played at the right moment and stirred lots of emotions in the cinema. Whole movie there's laughter and tears, really a good movie. Worth every penny.

kimberchin

Reaction score
I just came back from watching this. Thoroughly enjoyed it!! I also think it's better than the girl in pinafore. The last part, really a bit WTF though. But all in all, it really makes you nostalgic about the past years. I went to watch with my group of sec Sch friends so we were happily discussing who is who. Haha.

I like the effort they go to make the movie authentic. They even found the old Macdonalds cup. 😂

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
wtf this is like avengers hit, everywhere is fully booked!! The review here spread so fast and everyone decided Tuesday is the best day to watch zzz

Delsamor

Banned
Reaction score
Overall 那些年 is still better IMO. The joke is not that funny and some scene is like wtf cannot think too much that kind. The first half of the show is like a typical TW love story, but the flash back part of the guy's story is what makes the whole show super touching.

Also with the song coming in at the moment where they both look at each other (listening to recording), it just nail it. Why they can always find such sweet looking twmm...

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Overall 那些年 is still better IMO. The joke is not that funny and some scene is like wtf cannot think too much that kind. The first half of the show is like a typical TW love story, but the flash back part of the guy's story is what makes the whole show super touching.

Also with the song coming in at the moment where they both look at each other (listening to recording), it just nail it. Why they can always find such sweet looking twmm...
gpgt
iqrYo4Jl.jpg

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.