Honorary Member
Reaction score
From 1 of my fave bands for 2023
An all female metal band from Brazil
Both guitarists are ky :o

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
After literal years of waiting, Kerry King has finally unveiled his new solo band!

King's new band features Death Angel vocalist Mark Osegueda, former Slayer drummer Paul Bostaph, former Vio-Lence and Machine Head guitarist Phil Demmel, and former Hellyeah bassist Kyle Sanders.

"Idle Hands" was actually a track Slayer wrote during their Repentless sessions. "It was finished, we recorded it," said King to Rolling Stone.

"I wasn't happy with the performance part of it, so I was like, 'All right, I'll put this in my back pocket until the next Slayer record.'

And that didn't happen, so it's now on my record."

King will release the Josh Wilbur-produced album From Hell I Rise on May 17 via Reigning Phoenix Music.

🤘

https://metalinjection.net/new-musi...his-solo-band-streams-debut-single-idle-hands

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.