HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Advice on signing as an AFE

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2018, 08:42 PM   #1

Advice on signing as an AFE

Hey fellow hwzoners, I'm currently having some trouble deciding whether i should sign on as a AFE(M) so i'm seeking some advice to hopefully help me decide since the interview for this vocation is on monday. A little background anout myself, I graduated with a diploma in aeronautical engineering earlier this year with a gpa of 3.3 and currently have a placing in SIT, i have a passion for aircraft engineering and would love to have a job in the aviation sector even if i decide not to sign on hence i decided to indicate interest in this vocation. I'm also currently going to pop from Pes B2 BMT and am worried if i'm inferior in anyway to those signing on who went through Pes A/B1 bmt for e.g not being able to rank up as fast etc. I would also like to know if it's a good idea to sign on considering the fact that i already have a placing in a local uni, how the pay and working environment differs between the military and aviation sector and just any general advice to help me decide easier, I hope any of you who has experience or is currently working as a AFE or LAE can chip in but all replies are appreciated, Thanks!
GreenTea97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.