HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

DXO salary advise

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-02-2019, 05:58 PM   #1
Master Member

DXO salary advise

Hi there, i do understand that every estab/position got different salary scale but i would like to check with u all the MINIMUM/LOWEST i can expect to get..

Assuming im applying for a manager position (the JD allows no experience graduates to apply also), not sure if it is DX9. I just graduated from suss and lets just ASSUME that among all the local university,it is ranked LAST.. My degree dont have a honours system, only got pass or pass with merit so lets just treat as i only get PASS,no full time work experience also.

Which means most likely im getting the lowest among the salary scale for dx9 and how much would i receive most likely? I've completed NS also. Does 3k BASIC per month sounds okay for a dx9 position based on whatever i have mentioned above (ranked last local uni, Degree with PASS, NO work experience)? or still can ask for higher.

I remember there is a link that i click yesterday (posted by others few years back) regarding the salary on the mindef dxo page but i check it out yesterday, apparently they removed the page from their site (mindef) already
divasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 10:32 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Hi there, i do understand that every estab/position got different salary scale but i would like to check with u all the MINIMUM/LOWEST i can expect to get..

Assuming im applying for a manager position (the JD allows no experience graduates to apply also), not sure if it is DX9. I just graduated from suss and lets just ASSUME that among all the local university,it is ranked LAST.. My degree dont have a honours system, only got pass or pass with merit so lets just treat as i only get PASS,no full time work experience also.

Which means most likely im getting the lowest among the salary scale for dx9 and how much would i receive most likely? I've completed NS also. Does 3k BASIC per month sounds okay for a dx9 position based on whatever i have mentioned above (ranked last local uni, Degree with PASS, NO work experience)? or still can ask for higher.

I remember there is a link that i click yesterday (posted by others few years back) regarding the salary on the mindef dxo page but i check it out yesterday, apparently they removed the page from their site (mindef) already
as a fresh grad, dun really have much bargaining power.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.