HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Guide to SPF Enlistment

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2017, 12:46 PM   #211
High Supremacy Member

You know him arh? When he first took our squad he did smile and joke with us for the first few days leh. Seems like he have become more stringent with his second squad
of cos will know all the FI 1 ma
ok la once in awhile he got smile smile abit
but is rly abit...not those wide smile lol
Old 17-09-2017, 02:18 PM   #212

Ah icic. Thanks

For regulars yes, female and male officers train together, just that sleeping is separate (obviously).
FreelancerTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 03:46 PM   #213

Oh what is your book in timing arh? Last time ours was 730 to 815 pm.. and then the queue will still be damn long
And how is coy comm aliff? Is he very fierce and tekan you all alot?
Have to be there latest 7.15pm. Damn sian. Anyway, imo coy com Aliff is only fierce if people screw up during the water parades, bunk inspection etc. Other than that, he's a very reasonable coy com with a sense of humor.
Mirayical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 04:53 PM   #214

169 fit intake enlisting which date?
Spearmint90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 05:39 PM   #215

Wah 715pm that's damn early.. anyway all your pt sessions are conducted by fi or force 21 trainers??
And have you guys actually worn and learn how to iron your no 3 uniform yet?
Our first PT was conducted by the FIs, during confinement period. Then subsequently they were all conducted by Force 21 trainers. And yeah, we learnt how to wear and iron our uniforms already. Coy com Aliff likes to do things early.
Old 17-09-2017, 06:22 PM   #216

10 oct. my batch :x

169 fit intake enlisting which date?
Old 17-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #217

Btw, females nv go ippt how they see whether to put you in the fit or unfit group 😳
Old 17-09-2017, 10:38 PM   #218

Btw, females nv go ippt how they see whether to put you in the fit or unfit group ��
When you sign on, there is a medical checkup done, be it you being male or female. So I would have to guess that if they are in HTA doing their training they would have passed the medical checkup. Anyways both males and females have to do a yearly IPPT as well as shooting. And anyways regulars do not have a fit or less fit intake (Please correct me if I am wrong). As most regulars have to go through 6 months of training, 3 months of POBC, as well as another 3 months of GRF training.

And by your logic you are assuming guys who have not done their NS, who sign on to SPF, how would they assign them to less fit or fit?
Parmesean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 11:36 AM   #219

When you sign on, there is a medical checkup done, be it you being male or female. So I would have to guess that if they are in HTA doing their training they would have passedi the medical checkup. Anyways both males and females have to do a yearly IPPT as well as shooting. And anyways regulars do not have a fit or less fit intake (Please correct me if I am wrong). As most regulars have to go through 6 months of training, 3 months of POBC, as well as another 3 months of GRF training.

And by your logic you are assuming guys who have not done their NS, who sign on to SPF, how would they assign them to less fit or fit?
I've no idea. My friend told me less fit 169 went in yest. So I got kinda confused._.
Old 18-09-2017, 03:51 PM   #220

I've no idea. My friend told me less fit 169 went in yest. So I got kinda confused._.
169 less fit enlisted on August 15th......
Parmesean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 10:24 PM   #221

To the 169 ppl, which Fi do you think is the most fked up?
FI Qayyum. That guy may be small and skinny, but his tendency is go absolutely mental is unmatched by the other FIs.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:58 PM   #222

FI Qayyum. That guy may be small and skinny, but his tendency is go absolutely mental is unmatched by the other FIs.
Not sure if I should be scared, anxious or nervous now that ive 16days and a couple of hours left
Old 23-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #223
High Supremacy Member

u guys should be getting the new FIs...cos they dun have a squad yet
they're all pretty good IMO
Old 23-09-2017, 11:19 PM   #224

Not sure if I should be scared, anxious or nervous now that ive 16days and a couple of hours left
I've a tip for you. One of the FIs there taught it to us. It's called TDTD. Time, Discipline, Turnout/Bearing and Drills. If you and your squad have these 4 elements, no FI can punish you. But of course, there will always be some blur king who will screw things up for everybody.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:26 PM   #225

I've a tip for you. One of the FIs there taught it to us. It's called TDTD. Time, Discipline, Turnout/Bearing and Drills. If you and your squad have these 4 elements, no FI can punish you. But of course, there will always be some blur king who will screw things up for everybody.
Hmm think I've heard of that before
And yea true that, the blur exist everywhere no matter where anyone goes🤔
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.