HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Guide to SPF Enlistment

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2018, 12:55 AM   #301

From TSC to SC1 only increase 20 from 560 to 580 -.-
From SC1 goes to SC/CPL but if jialat not promoted go to SC2. SC/CPL from 580 increase to 830+.
No more TSC -> CPL -> SGT for A lvl/Dip holders liao? Sad!
Starbarks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 06:43 PM   #302

No more TSC -> CPL -> SGT for A lvl/Dip holders liao? Sad!
Nope. Now everywhere same. Except for GRF. Once POC, straight get SGT1 rank. Only A level n Dip can go GRF.

For troopers, still got SC/CPL but will not get rank. Once SC/SGT then will get the rank.

SSS n SSGT also no more alr. SSGT replaced w SGT3.

Also, degree entitles you to Sr Officer course when sign on. So straight INSP. Rank up after INSP is ASP alr. SI n SSI for new sign ons dont exist anymore
wrathbringer27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #303

Nope. Now everywhere same. Except for GRF. Once POC, straight get SGT1 rank. Only A level n Dip can go GRF.

For troopers, still got SC/CPL but will not get rank. Once SC/SGT then will get the rank.

SSS n SSGT also no more alr. SSGT replaced w SGT3.

Also, degree entitles you to Sr Officer course when sign on. So straight INSP. Rank up after INSP is ASP alr. SI n SSI for new sign ons dont exist anymore
Wah very informative on the ranks system. TKVM! 👍
Old 10-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #304

From TSC to SC1 only increase 20 from 560 to 580 -.-
From SC1 goes to SC/CPL but if jialat not promoted go to SC2. SC/CPL from 580 increase to 830+.
Depends on vocation.
For grf and other frontline vocations. You pass out SC2, 3 months then SC/Cpl abd another 3 months sc/sgt(1).
For other vocations. After POP woll be sc1. Then SC1 will go to SC2 after 3 months. Then sc2 to sc/cpl after 6 months. Sc/cpl to sc/sgt(1) will be top 10% in your unit depending on supervisor's recommendations.

Correct me if im wrong.
Wonderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2018, 02:00 AM   #305

Hi, Was wondering what would i be doing in SPF enlisted under pes e? Should i consider up-ing my pes ?
zenny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2018, 09:07 AM   #306

Hi, Was wondering what would i be doing in SPF enlisted under pes e? Should i consider up-ing my pes ?
Didn't realize that SPF had Pes E, but I'd assume you would be doing non Frontline duties, similar to pes c
Parmesean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 10:52 AM   #307

Hi! May i know if it is enough to bring a 10 litre duffle bag for my enlistment day? Would it be enough to fit all the stuff needed? Because im actually buying one, and since i only intend to use it for ns purpose and you mentioned they are going to give me a bag on enlistment day, so i decided to get something cheap from carousell. So this seller is selling a 10 litre-ish duffle. Thank you so much for your time
seanong15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 10:58 AM   #308

Hi! May i know if it is enough to bring a 10 litre duffle bag for my enlistment day? Would it be enough to fit all the stuff needed? Because im actually buying one, and since i only intend to use it for ns purpose and you mentioned they are going to give me a bag on enlistment day, so i decided to get something cheap from carousell. So this seller is selling a 10 litre-ish duffle. Thank you so much for your time
If you think you can fit the items listed in the packing list given, then I say go for it. You might want to go for something a little bigger though, just in case.

I'd personally recommend a 15 or 20 litre duffel bag.
seanong15 likes this.
Old 20-06-2018, 01:12 PM   #309

If you think you can fit the items listed in the packing list given, then I say go for it. You might want to go for something a little bigger though, just in case.

I'd personally recommend a 15 or 20 litre duffel bag.
Thank you for the quick response! Really appreciate it. I got it now. Btw, for the washing powder, does it have to be powdered or can washing liquid do as well?
Old 20-06-2018, 01:55 PM   #310

Thank you for the quick response! Really appreciate it. I got it now. Btw, for the washing powder, does it have to be powdered or can washing liquid do as well?
I'd recommend washing powder, during my time, during confinement we we not allowed to use the washing machines, so we resorted to hand washing our PT kits, which washing powder worked best for.
Old 25-06-2018, 12:22 PM   #311

I'd recommend washing powder, during my time, during confinement we we not allowed to use the washing machines, so we resorted to hand washing our PT kits, which washing powder worked best for.
Thank you again for the quick response! Sorry for the late reply~ Alright! Noted and thank you Can i also confirm that for spectacles frame, a black GLOSS one is that acceptable? For mobile phone, if I bring 2 for the 10 days confinement is that acceptable too? Both camera-blocked. Thanks so much for your time again
Old 25-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #312

Thank you again for the quick response! Sorry for the late reply~ Alright! Noted and thank you Can i also confirm that for spectacles frame, a black GLOSS one is that acceptable? For mobile phone, if I bring 2 for the 10 days confinement is that acceptable too? Both camera-blocked. Thanks so much for your time again
Black gloss frame should be ok. I'm not too sure about the mobile phone rules, during my time, we were only allowed to bring in one, and no spare batteries, or powerbanks. Honestly, if you have a smartphone, and only use it to call during admin time at night, it should last you throughout the 10 days. If not, a Nokia phone for the first 10 days, then bring in your smartphone until you POP.
Old 26-06-2018, 09:09 PM   #313

Black gloss frame should be ok. I'm not too sure about the mobile phone rules, during my time, we were only allowed to bring in one, and no spare batteries, or powerbanks. Honestly, if you have a smartphone, and only use it to call during admin time at night, it should last you throughout the 10 days. If not, a Nokia phone for the first 10 days, then bring in your smartphone until you POP.
Alright got it! Thank you so much again! May i ask, for the home clothes to sleep in, is singlet with design allowed? Or do i have to get plain ones? Also, for the night admin time, is it fixed every night? How long is it and what time is it? And lastly, when is the monthly allowance paid to us? Also, do we have time to go like the gym?

Last edited by seanong15; 27-06-2018 at 01:25 AM..
Old 28-06-2018, 01:08 AM   #314

When do TSCs receive their voc posting results? 1 or 2 wks before POP or after POP? Tks!
Old 28-06-2018, 02:36 AM   #315

When do TSCs receive their voc posting results? 1 or 2 wks before POP or after POP? Tks!
The week of their poc.
We_Generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.