HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Guide to SPF Enlistment

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2018, 02:39 AM   #316

Alright got it! Thank you so much again! May i ask, for the home clothes to sleep in, is singlet with design allowed? Or do i have to get plain ones? Also, for the night admin time, is it fixed every night? How long is it and what time is it? And lastly, when is the monthly allowance paid to us? Also, do we have time to go like the gym?
Sleep can wear any clothes just don't have profanity can already.
Admin time is usually 6.30 onwards. But bobao one. If your fi on then your admin time is burnt doing drills and drills and drills esp if your fi and your squad is aiming for demo squad.
Allowance shd be 560 during BOPC.
Gym is a priviledge given by your coycomm. Need to see your intake performance then slowly they will give you all these benefit then they will say this sentence "priviledge is very hard to earn but very easy to lose it" blablabla

anyway I heard now recruits can bring in powerbank liao but that is after confinement. And you're not allowed to bring in 2 phones or camera phone. I seen recruit bringing camera phone during the confinement. All I can say is good luck to them. After confinement then can take back. Meanwhile have to borrow phone from friend to call your love ones.

Last edited by We_Generation; 28-06-2018 at 07:20 AM..
We_Generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 07:10 AM   #317

Alright got it! Thank you so much again! May i ask, for the home clothes to sleep in, is singlet with design allowed? Or do i have to get plain ones?
You can pretty much wear whatever you wish to sleep, I had a bunk mate who always slept in just boxers. One thing you have to keep in mind is when you leave the bunk, to put on a shirt if you do that.

Also, for the night admin time, is it fixed every night? How long is it and what time is it?
During my time it was from 7 o'clock onwards, but like We_Generation has mentioned, it depends on how on your FI is. If your squad is aiming for demo squad, then you can be well assured that your admin time will be eaten up by doing drills.

And lastly, when is the monthly allowance paid to us? Also, do we have time to go like the gym?
Monthly allowance during training time will be payed on the 12th of each month, amount should be $560, if you don't sign up for HomeTeamNS membership.

Gym is a privilege, given to you by your Coy Comm. I'm not sure if Force 21 will use the gym, but during my time my FI brought us to use the gym, but my intake only managed to get the privilege of using the gym in our last month of training.
Parmesean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 09:33 AM   #318

You can pretty much wear whatever you wish to sleep, I had a bunk mate who always slept in just boxers. One thing you have to keep in mind is when you leave the bunk, to put on a shirt if you do that.

During my time it was from 7 o'clock onwards, but like We_Generation has mentioned, it depends on how on your FI is. If your squad is aiming for demo squad, then you can be well assured that your admin time will be eaten up by doing drills.

Monthly allowance during training time will be payed on the 12th of each month, amount should be $560, if you don't sign up for HomeTeamNS membership.

Gym is a privilege, given to you by your Coy Comm. I'm not sure if Force 21 will use the gym, but during my time my FI brought us to use the gym, but my intake only managed to get the privilege of using the gym in our last month of training.
Hi, Thank you and We_Generation so so much for the detailed response! Had so much doubts and questions but yall helped with all of them, really appreciate it! One last final question before i enlist on Tuesday, when will be my first book out be? The 10th day would be on a Thursday right? Or even if a Friday, I would be able to book out already right? Why is it some are saying 3 weekends 😰
seanong15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 11:22 PM   #319

Hi, Thank you and We_Generation so so much for the detailed response! Had so much doubts and questions but yall helped with all of them, really appreciate it! One last final question before i enlist on Tuesday, when will be my first book out be? The 10th day would be on a Thursday right? Or even if a Friday, I would be able to book out already right? Why is it some are saying 3 weekends 😰
Technically if you don't count the enlistment day itself, 10 days would mean booking out on Friday.

By the way, all the best, and welcome to the SPF!
Old 02-07-2018, 09:28 PM   #320

Its written in the enlistment letter... 10 days confinement, book out on Friday, 6pm
Yes i saw the letter and understood the 10 days confinement stated. Im just enquiring why is it that some other people are saying its 2 weekends and all that.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:29 PM   #321

Technically if you don't count the enlistment day itself, 10 days would mean booking out on Friday.

By the way, all the best, and welcome to the SPF!
Ahh alright! Thank you so much 😁 Just one more night away!
Old 04-07-2018, 07:13 PM   #322

If during BPT you fail your shooting, will there affect anything other than your vocation?
No bah. You train so hard at bopc the ultimate goal is to get into your desired vocation. The most is sabo your squad for previledges or chance to be the best squad.

Last edited by We_Generation; 04-07-2018 at 07:17 PM..
We_Generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:09 PM   #323

Hi my bro will be pop soon so will he be getting the rank of sc1 or sc2 directly (slightly higher allowance haha) during his voc trg (frontline voc)? He fr jc..
Starbarks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:45 PM   #324

Hi my bro will be pop soon so will he be getting the rank of sc1 or sc2 directly (slightly higher allowance haha) during his voc trg (frontline voc)? He fr jc..
From what I have gathered, after POP all will uprank to SC2, and only after posting to the team, will he get his CPL.

if anyone has any further information on this, feel free to share
Old 09-07-2018, 08:10 PM   #325

From what I have gathered, after POP all will uprank to SC2, and only after posting to the team, will he get his CPL.

if anyone has any further information on this, feel free to share
Ok thk u bro! 👍
Old 13-07-2018, 01:14 AM   #326

Hi my bro got posted to TransCom in 2 wks time. Just wondering what will be his starting rank & the rank when ORD?
Old 13-07-2018, 07:27 AM   #327

Hi my bro got posted to TransCom in 2 wks time. Just wondering what will be his starting rank & the rank when ORD?
I think you've mentioned before that your brother has an 'A' Lvl cert, meaning that when he ORD, he should attain the rank of SGT(2). After his training, he should be SC2, then after a few months, he should be promoted to CPL, following that SGT (1), then finally SGT (2).

You should take note that PNSD always takes super long to process promotions(due to their lack of manpower), so your brother might not come home with the rank, but he should be receiving the pay for the respective rank.
Old 13-07-2018, 08:03 AM   #328

I think you've mentioned before that your brother has an 'A' Lvl cert, meaning that when he ORD, he should attain the rank of SGT(2). After his training, he should be SC2, then after a few months, he should be promoted to CPL, following that SGT (1), then finally SGT (2).

You should take note that PNSD always takes super long to process promotions(due to their lack of manpower), so your brother might not come home with the rank, but he should be receiving the pay for the respective rank.
Ok tks a lot bro! 👍
Old 15-07-2018, 08:43 PM   #329

Bump bump,as the name suggests, got transcom for my vocation. Is there anyone who's in transcom or who was in transcom? Need info on how's the training like, pm me pls.
Transcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 11:24 AM   #330

Now is which intake going pop ?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.