HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Guide to SPF Enlistment

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2018, 03:16 AM   #346

Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask! Sorry if itís not!
But may I know how long is the programme on the day of enlistment for visitors? My brother will be enlisting at 8am hence by what time will guests be back to Pasir Ris?

Thank you so much for your help! Appreciate it !
-yinyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:40 AM   #347

But may I know how long is the programme on the day of enlistment for visitors? My brother will be enlisting at 8am hence by what time will guests be back to Pasir Ris?

U are asking SPF peeps abt SAF event? Of cos wrong thread lah.. 😁
Starbarks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:42 AM   #348

Based on what I've experienced, it really depends. But expect to be back by 1pm.
Parmesean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:48 PM   #349

Anyone able to give an insight on less fit training ? Like waking up /lights out timing ?? Kinda curious
Acre45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:51 PM   #350

Anyone able to give an insight on less fit training ? Like waking up /lights out timing ?? Kinda curious
Less fit training is actually quite relaxing, as for the first 8 weeks you will just be doing PT. No other programs should be planned for you. Lights out timing is dependent on your water parade timing, what time you finish. As for waking up, morning water parade is 5:30, might be a little different now.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:55 PM   #351

Less fit training is actually quite relaxing, as for the first 8 weeks you will just be doing PT. No other programs should be planned for you. Lights out timing is dependent on your water parade timing, what time you finish. As for waking up, morning water parade is 5:30, might be a little different now.
Thanks man, thats good to hear. Now i just gotta wait 12 more days
Old 04-08-2018, 11:29 AM   #352

I heard quite xiong for the front part in the sense that there might be double PT session before lunch and after lunch. Basically you're just doing either PT or drills but your schedule won't be as packed as fit intake cause your course will be spread out
We_Generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:43 PM   #353

I heard quite xiong for the front part in the sense that there might be double PT session before lunch and after lunch. Basically you're just doing either PT or drills but your schedule won't be as packed as fit intake cause your course will be spread out
It's relaxing as you get a lot of free time, like after dinner it's free and easy until water parade.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:41 PM   #354

Now then I realise that old uniform name tag cannot use for the new uniform... And tomorrow is my annual shooting.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:14 AM   #355

It's relaxing as you get a lot of free time, like after dinner it's free and easy until water parade.
That's true though. But you really get sick of the life in tracom. I came from fit intake and I really felt so sick of tracom towards the end. Really salute those less fit who managed to tahan all the way through. Some FI are really such a low life scum but there are really good and nice one too.
We_Generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 09:39 PM   #356

Question

Hey, I am actually enlisting in few days time under PTP batch. I would just like to know, the civilian clothes is = sleeping wear? If so, then sleeping wear recommended to wear shorts / long pants? For the day activities, don't need bring any clothings right?
ConfusedMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 09:44 PM   #357

Hey, I am actually enlisting in few days time under PTP batch. I would just like to know, the civilian clothes is = sleeping wear? If so, then sleeping wear recommended to wear shorts / long pants? For the day activities, don't need bring any clothings right?
By any chance are you enlisting on the 14th (Tuesday) ?
Old 10-08-2018, 10:52 PM   #358

Yes. Basically, u will be wearing your civilian attire for the first 1 and a half day of your confinement week. Try to bring extra civilian clothes (2-3pcs) as u will only be getting your attire the next day. If the police attire does not fit your size, u will have to wait another day to change it. I would recommend u to wear long pants for sleeping as it can get really cold at night...

Last edited by howtoroll; 10-08-2018 at 10:54 PM..
howtoroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 12:05 AM   #359

By any chance are you enlisting on the 14th (Tuesday) ?
Yes I am enlisting on the 14th Aug.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:07 AM   #360

Unhappy

Yes. Basically, u will be wearing your civilian attire for the first 1 and a half day of your confinement week. Try to bring extra civilian clothes (2-3pcs) as u will only be getting your attire the next day. If the police attire does not fit your size, u will have to wait another day to change it. I would recommend u to wear long pants for sleeping as it can get really cold at night...
Thanks a lot! So for civilian attire, must it be long pants or can be bermudas/ pe shorts etc. ? Also shirt wise can be dri-fit tee right? Any banned colours/ etc?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.