HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Guide to SPF Enlistment

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2018, 10:31 PM   #391

When will they allow us to bring in the cable?
moneyboy6321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 10:45 PM   #392

I'm not too sure, but according to a user, you are allowed to bring in a powerbank, which logically means a cable included. So....
Parmesean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #393

Immediately after your confinement, you're able to bring your powerbank along with your cable.

Just note that the first few weeks if you get caught using phone out of OTOT time, your squad might get punished. But after that, you can use them much more freely, (especially during law lessons since CMs are usually 30mins late). FIs and CMs will close one eye and pretend they didn't know UNLESS you use it openly in front of them (or stupid enough to reply 'Noted' in WhatsApp group when it's not OTOT yet for those who are not an IC.)
Power Is Scarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 08:32 PM   #394
High Supremacy Member

now so good life ah omg
3 intake after me nia
Old 02-09-2018, 10:35 AM   #395

Question Questions regarding life after POBC

Hi! I would like to know whether after POBC, if I get into GRF and continues training in HTA, will I be allowed to bring camera phones? Thank you so much for your kind attention and time!
SBS18. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:54 AM   #396

Hi! I would like to know whether after POBC, if I get into GRF and continues training in HTA, will I be allowed to bring camera phones? Thank you so much for your kind attention and time!
The official answer is still no. But if you get a good CM for your GRF course, then you may be able to....
Old 02-09-2018, 05:48 PM   #397

The official answer is still no. But if you get a good CM for your GRF course, then you may be able to....
Ah I see! Thank you so so much! Btw, are we allowed to bring in two mobile phones? Both camera-less.
SBS18. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:53 PM   #398

Ah I see! Thank you so so much! Btw, are we allowed to bring in two mobile phones? Both camera-less.
During my time, only one phone and one battery was allowed, but seeing that they now allow powerbanks and cables, maybe? I guess this is a question more for those who are currently serving, or are still doing their POBC.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:28 PM   #399

now so good life ah omg
3 intake after me nia
Haha yeah. I heard there might be even better changes cos the recent August 173 can't handle the confinement period.

The time limit for eating at the mess hall might have additional minutes given, since it was hinted someone Kena choke.

Then when you're at bunk, there's consideration for trainees to lie down and rest on their beds as reason to recuperate from Phy. Training. But for our intake we did that ever since confinement til now and dint get scolded, maybe the 173 got tekan but lucky we didn't.

CO also said from the very start, washing machine can already be use. So by right you're allowed, but by left, Coy Com let you use as a privilege instead.

Now I'm left with only 1 more month to Pop and the only Bunk Inspection apart from Friday bookout was only once and that was during confinement. The rest was one time Kena bunk raid and one more is uniform inspection during first or second week after confinement.

It's to the point that you don't have to worry about your bunk until it's Friday bookout but still must play safe in case really got bunk inspection haha.

And even then, if you try to compromise with your CMs, you get to stay in classroom and enjoy air-con until bunk inspection over. By then you just need to go back bunk change to Bookout uniform and go home liao. Haha. So many squad doing that, make the Coy Com focus on the remaining squads in the coy.

Also not sure why but at first, ice cream was very rare but suddenly every Thursday now have ice cream liao. Sometimes Tuesday might have also.

Also training has to be more lenient now. Got one time a PTI got removed and just recently an FI got dismissed too. I still remember PT session so slack until they give us run one round within 3 min at the track.

It's to the point our Coy Com call us Strawberry Generation. Every thing also must complain then they bobian have to change.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:47 PM   #400
High Supremacy Member

vending machine also can use since day 1...u think they check cctv 24/7 meh
just look around see got FI or not nia xD
Old 03-09-2018, 08:48 AM   #401

vending machine also can use since day 1...u think they check cctv 24/7 meh
just look around see got FI or not nia xD
Haha vending machine nothing much one. Our CM every morning and afternoon law lesson always give us vending machine break, buy drinks and snacks into classroom then we slowly eat and drink while CM teach until lesson end. Hahaha. Only this break then can use phone in front of CM.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:27 PM   #402

Haha yeah. I heard there might be even better changes cos the recent August 173 can't handle the confinement period.

The time limit for eating at the mess hall might have additional minutes given, since it was hinted someone Kena choke.

Then when you're at bunk, there's consideration for trainees to lie down and rest on their beds as reason to recuperate from Phy. Training. But for our intake we did that ever since confinement til now and dint get scolded, maybe the 173 got tekan but lucky we didn't.

CO also said from the very start, washing machine can already be use. So by right you're allowed, but by left, Coy Com let you use as a privilege instead.

Now I'm left with only 1 more month to Pop and the only Bunk Inspection apart from Friday bookout was only once and that was during confinement. The rest was one time Kena bunk raid and one more is uniform inspection during first or second week after confinement.

It's to the point that you don't have to worry about your bunk until it's Friday bookout but still must play safe in case really got bunk inspection haha.

And even then, if you try to compromise with your CMs, you get to stay in classroom and enjoy air-con until bunk inspection over. By then you just need to go back bunk change to Bookout uniform and go home liao. Haha. So many squad doing that, make the Coy Com focus on the remaining squads in the coy.

Also not sure why but at first, ice cream was very rare but suddenly every Thursday now have ice cream liao. Sometimes Tuesday might have also.

Also training has to be more lenient now. Got one time a PTI got removed and just recently an FI got dismissed too. I still remember PT session so slack until they give us run one round within 3 min at the track.

It's to the point our Coy Com call us Strawberry Generation. Every thing also must complain then they bobian have to change.
Bro where did you get the news of a FI got dismissed
Acre45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:33 PM   #403

Bro where did you get the news of a FI got dismissed
By our own CM. CO chase case after intensive training conducted on the 173, FI bobian Kena dismissed

Last edited by Power Is Scarce; 03-09-2018 at 12:42 PM..
Old 03-09-2018, 11:32 PM   #404

so when can I bring in a camera phone?
moneyboy6321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:08 AM   #405
High Supremacy Member

wuttttttttttt now so good life,....
so much has changed....haiz...

- PCG / 141th Intake
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.