HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Guide to SPF Enlistment

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2018, 10:36 AM   #541

MR stands for medical review, right? Unfortunately I am not sure regarding PNSmen, but I'll try ask around
i meant those who clock their full 10 ICT cycles and gets phased into MHA Reserve (MR)
matey1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 11:23 AM   #542

i meant those who clock their full 10 ICT cycles and gets phased into MHA Reserve (MR)
Unfortunately, I have yet to even complete a cycle of reservist, so.....
Parmesean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 02:18 PM   #543

Unfortunately, I have yet to even complete a cycle of reservist, so.....
oh i see

thought you may know some info

cos the info management flow for PNSmen that reaches MR phase appears very limited

apart from still need to apply for EP (if i need to be out of singapore for more than 6 months) until i hit 40 + no need do IPPT + ICT

any recognition status/letter/award or what to do with the spare sets of uniform (i have both the old and new version)?
Old 14-11-2018, 04:14 PM   #544

oh i see

thought you may know some info

cos the info management flow for PNSmen that reaches MR phase appears very limited

apart from still need to apply for EP (if i need to be out of singapore for more than 6 months) until i hit 40 + no need do IPPT + ICT

any recognition status/letter/award or what to do with the spare sets of uniform (i have both the old and new version)?
I mean, you could do what many of my regulars did with their old uniforms, frame them up....
Old 15-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #545

I mean, you could do what many of my regulars did with their old uniforms, frame them up....
Mai la
No space in house
Especially when there are young kids stuff whh take priority
Old 16-11-2018, 03:40 PM   #546
Arch-Supremacy Member

If I can't call through my division NS hotline who should I call to enquiry on call up call up deferment.

Use QUH050 for iherb.com to get $5 off from purchase!
darkgoju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 03:42 PM   #547

If I can't call through my division NS hotline who should I call to enquiry on call up call up deferment.
NS hotline is your next best option. 1800-3676767
Old 16-11-2018, 03:42 PM   #548
Arch-Supremacy Member

NS hotline is your next best option. 1800-3676767
Time to talk to a machine and waste my money on international calls.

Use QUH050 for iherb.com to get $5 off from purchase!
darkgoju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 01:43 PM   #549

Time to talk to a machine and waste my money on international calls.
have u try emailing?
Old 30-11-2018, 08:20 AM   #550

Does anyone here know what tests will be done during the ORD medical checkup at HTA? Will be going for it in a week's time. Any heads-up will be appreciated. Apologies if this is off-topic in any way.
shannontantw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 08:27 AM   #551

Does anyone here know what tests will be done during the ORD medical checkup at HTA? Will be going for it in a week's time. Any heads-up will be appreciated. Apologies if this is off-topic in any way.
It's basically like another health checkup, they will take test your urine, draw blood, eye checkup, etc etc
Old 30-11-2018, 01:08 PM   #552

It's basically like another health checkup, they will take test your urine, draw blood, eye checkup, etc etc
Oh ok thanks for the info. Much appreciated!
shannontantw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 12:50 PM   #553

Will the officers seperate people who know each other?

I come from IBDP school and have several friends going to the same place at cck. Just want to know if the officers would observe the crowd and separate people who are familiar with each other to push them out of their comfort zone. Maybe it works like in primary school? teachers separate best friends to keep them attentive in class, idk if same applies for ns. If this is the case then I'll definitely act stranger with my bros in registration for ns.
Jazz Teoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #554

I come from IBDP school and have several friends going to the same place at cck. Just want to know if the officers would observe the crowd and separate people who are familiar with each other to push them out of their comfort zone. Maybe it works like in primary school? teachers separate best friends to keep them attentive in class, idk if same applies for ns. If this is the case then I'll definitely act stranger with my bros in registration for ns.
What do you mean separate best friends ? Your squad is already pre-made before you enlist if thats what you are asking about
Acre45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:57 AM   #555

What do you mean separate best friends ? Your squad is already pre-made before you enlist if thats what you are asking about
I was wondering if that would be the case or what I mentioned would be, but Iím glad itís preset already.
Jazz Teoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.