How to know how many NS cycles I have left?

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As above?

Am actually not sure if I have completed 10 cycles or not.

Is it counting from the day u get called up for the 1st ICT or the 1st briefing?

My 1st briefing was in Dec 2006 while my 1st proper ICT was it aug 2008. So actually have I completed my 10 cycles already?

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need 7 high key + 10 ORNS cycle in order to MR

Maybe you can post your ICT record here and people here can advise you on it.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only done 5 high keys.

If say i get 2 more high keys in the next 2 years, mean MR liao?

almondNeo

Reaction score
Only done 5 high keys.

If say i get 2 more high keys in the next 2 years, mean MR liao?

Unnecessary have to be a HK. You can attend a 6 days LK ICT, clock an IPPT attempt and attend a Briefing, it will be accumulated to be a HK for that year.

almondNeo

Reaction score

Wef 2014, MINDEF implemented a new policy that allows servicemen to clock a HK so long their NS activity in the work year accumulate up to 7 days.

IPPT and NS call-ups such as briefing and such, are considered 0.5 day, so attending both in a year add up to 1 day. If happen that you are called for a 6-day LK ICT that year, you will be clocked as a HK instead.

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wef 2014, MINDEF implemented a new policy that allows servicemen to clock a HK so long their NS activity in the work year accumulate up to 7 days.

IPPT and NS call-ups such as briefing and such, are considered 0.5 day, so attending both in a year add up to 1 day. If happen that you are called for a 6-day LK ICT that year, you will be clocked as a HK instead.

this info confirm boh? :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.