HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

ICT

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-06-2020, 01:17 AM   #1

ICT

Hi all, I will be attending my first ICT for around 3 weekss, would like to ask if the SAF 100 states that I need to report in no.4 only, no mention of prepare FBO or anything else. I really do not need to prepare? Will they after first day report of reporting suddenly Ask us to bring FBO? As I will be reporting to a new unit , I have no one to contact in the unit also... Appreciate any help
kevinwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2020, 08:11 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

My SAF100 always got mentioned bring FBO... And my ICTs is always full stay in with no even nights off and only weekend bookout.

So for your case your ICT might be stay out but I will suggest you call the NS hotline to request the contact information of your unit S8/DYS8 so that you can clarify with him directly.
Chao_Ah_Tiong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2020, 09:21 AM   #3

Generally if your ICT is at least a week, you should prepare and bring the necessary things. First few days are usually admin stuff, so you have plenty of time to get missing items or go home take if forget to bring.
b4zabeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2020, 02:14 PM   #4

Most of the time first day dun need to bring anything. Somemore your saf100 never state anything. If need for subsequent days, they will allow you to go home and take.

Even for those that state full battle order, only sbo/lbv (or whatever they call it now) and helmet are required. But of cos differ from unit to unit.
wav35_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.