HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

ICT call-up but no notification?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2019, 02:39 PM   #1

ICT call-up but no notification?

Hi every1,

Is it possible to acknowledge a ICT call-up even i did not receive any notification (sms/phone call/email/letter/??).

What happen was, i have a ICT on this coming 16th-25th Sep 2019. Ytd then i check my nsportal and saw this SAF100 which CLAIM on i did acknowledge this call-up on the 6th of March 2019. I check my phone log, sms and email and 100% confirm sure i did not receive any notification regarding about this ICT which mean i did not acknowledge this SAF100.

There is only a MOB manning on march though which i did acknowledge about it.

Now the problem is, on Feb 2019, i already purchase a tix to japan from 5th-17sep 2019, which crush on the first 2 days of ICT.

May i know if i apply for deferment now, which is about 1 month prior to ICT, will it be successfully approve or not? Thank you

Sorry for the WOT
pkjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:41 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Hi every1,

Is it possible to acknowledge a ICT call-up even i did not receive any notification (sms/phone call/email/letter/??).

What happen was, i have a ICT on this coming 16th-25th Sep 2019. Ytd then i check my nsportal and saw this SAF100 which CLAIM on i did acknowledge this call-up on the 6th of March 2019. I check my phone log, sms and email and 100% confirm sure i did not receive any notification regarding about this ICT which mean i did not acknowledge this SAF100.

There is only a MOB manning on march though which i did acknowledge about it.

Now the problem is, on Feb 2019, i already purchase a tix to japan from 5th-17sep 2019, which crush on the first 2 days of ICT.

May i know if i apply for deferment now, which is about 1 month prior to ICT, will it be successfully approve or not? Thank you

Sorry for the WOT
You ask them how did you acknowledge
reddevil0728 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:46 PM   #3

You ask them how did you acknowledge
I called my CO(NS) and talk about it. He keep saying confirm is my mistake this and that. He then tell me to call someone else who handles our (NSMEN) matter but i call from morning till now also never pick up zzz.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:22 PM   #4
High Supremacy Member

I called my CO(NS) and talk about it. He keep saying confirm is my mistake this and that. He then tell me to call someone else who handles our (NSMEN) matter but i call from morning till now also never pick up zzz.
When was the SAF100 issued?

You mentioned they claimed that u acknowledged in Mar.

But you book in Feb.

If the SAF100 is issued after u book, u got chance to defer.

But they are claiming you acknowledged, so it is also critical for you to fact find how was this acknowledgement done
Old 07-08-2019, 03:38 PM   #5

When was the SAF100 issued?

You mentioned they claimed that u acknowledged in Mar.

But you book in Feb.

If the SAF100 is issued after u book, u got chance to defer.

But they are claiming you acknowledged, so it is also critical for you to fact find how was this acknowledgement done
Is there by any chance there is a system glitch or something? like any1 kanna the same case like me b4?
Old 07-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #6
High Supremacy Member

Is there by any chance there is a system glitch or something? like any1 kanna the same case like me b4?
The onus is on your to go fact find right?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.