IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzbie

Reaction score
a) Please COMPLETE your 10 sessions of IPT with PPT met in order to exempted from RT. If you did not meet the PPT you will be subjected to take 8 RT sessions in the last 3 months of your birthday windows.

b) You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before .

c) Please update your contact nos/email on e-SelfUpdate so that you can be informed via SMS if there is any change to your current IPPT requirement.

d) You have successfully applied for opt-in to IPT in lieu of RT. Please note that you have to complete your IPT, otherwise you will be subjected to disciplinary action.

I opted for IPT in lieu of RT for last window but only attended the first IPPT-IPT session to get performance band. Met my performance band in a separate IPPT today.

Do I still need to finish the 10 sessions of IPT? Para d above confuses me as it seems like I need to complete all IPT sessions in lieu of RT, regardless if my target band has been met or not. Any advice?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long as u met your ppt, u won't need to go for rt. U may want to call ns.sg to double confirm.

CrissWaters

Reaction score
1) I recently received a SAF 264 for defaulting RT. Thing is there was this thing where I had so called opt in for IPT. To me IPT is supposed to be voluntary and thus did not complete it due to work commitments. I saw that as long during the last 3 months one does 20RT, it is ok. Now I am receiving this charge for not attending IPT.

Anyone in the same case as me?

2) What is the punishment for being charged for RT defaulter 2nd time?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) I recently received a SAF 264 for defaulting RT. Thing is there was this thing where I had so called opt in for IPT. To me IPT is supposed to be voluntary and thus did not complete it due to work commitments. I saw that as long during the last 3 months one does 20RT, it is ok. Now I am receiving this charge for not attending IPT.

IPT in your case is not voluntary but a punishment. It's just a replacement for your RT, so u must complete it like RT or meet the ppt given to u in IPT.

2nd time rt defaulter likely to be fined.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yes, ipt is voluntary but for your case is different.

you opt for ipt in lieu of rt, which is not voluntary, so therefore your ipt is not voluntary.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the SAF 264 told u to report cmpb on the 31 aug 2pm?

Seriously, cant they tell there is a BIG FLAW?! I doubt this is just a handful of cases.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the SAF 264 told u to report cmpb on the 31 aug 2pm?

Seriously, cant they tell there is a BIG FLAW?! I doubt this is just a handful of cases.

This is written in their FAQ since Feb last year.

NS Portal

Option 2: Convert RT to IPT (Recommended)

• If you meet your PPTs, you would have deemed to have fulfilled your IPPT requirements.

• If you attend at least 10 sessions but still did not meet your PPTs, you will have to attend 8 additional RT sessions in the last 3 months.

• If you did not complete at least 10 IPT sessions, you would be considered as a RT defaulter and would be disciplinary dealt with. You will also need to attend 20 RT sessions in the last 3 months.

FuzzyMuzzy

Reaction score
Have there been cases of people successfully appealing out of RT if they only borderline failed 2.4 during RT-IPPT? (like less than 5 seconds)

lovejolin

Reaction score
Have there been cases of people successfully appealing out of RT if they only borderline failed 2.4 during RT-IPPT? (like less than 5 seconds)

I believe fail means fail to saf. Doesn't matter the seconds. Try again man. 5s can make it one.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think can lah. If they change the result, means must also give out the monetary reward too.

ffcyan

Reaction score
passing ippt on 1st ipt session

As stated in the title, will i be considered to have pass IPPT if i obtain a pass in the 1st ipt session?

Scherzinger

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i rebooked my ipt-rt on nxt sat (which is my 8th session) but the status is rt instead of rt-ippt

why issit so?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i rebooked my ipt-rt on nxt sat (which is my 8th session) but the status is rt instead of rt-ippt

why issit so?

nothing wrong, it just takes some time for the system to switch it to rt-ippt.

regardless of whether it is rt or rt-ippt, you will still be allowed to take your ippt so long as it is your 8th session.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You are definitely not alone. Browse a few pages back, I believe myself and few others same as you. Aren't aware how this new system works...
31 august go cmpb right?

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jialut panic mode liao..left with 1week to clear ippt for this window period.. think cannot make it le never train for very long le. I am too late to take ipt right?? So confirm rt le if i fail my upcoming ippt? Is there any way can opt in for ipt.?? Emo le la

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.