IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, maybe is the same guy? I know there are some who are ex NSF PTI, but definitely not them.

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol i not sure coz a Malay guy led the warmup today. he looks older than the rest la that's for sure.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i go for my first ipt session and i get target band 1.
after the 3rd session i take the normal route ippt and i pass the ppt band 1. can this be considered as i clear the year for ippt?

thanks.

yes.......

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi check with you guys if the status showing

Your IPPT Prep Trg attendance from 01/01/2013 is shown below.

Target Band : 1 Achieve Best PPT Band :
Target BMI : 28 Achieve Best BMI :

Means must achieve either one of the target grp? Thks

suyuan85

Reaction score
No, your ipt-ippt already counted as your annual attempt.

that's what I thought too. however after wed IPT session the trainer conveyed that BFCC 2IC told him after the 10th session of IPT, if we failed to meet the PPT we have to book a non-ICT IPPT.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi check with you guys if the status showing

Your IPPT Prep Trg attendance from 01/01/2013 is shown below.

Target Band : 1 Achieve Best PPT Band :
Target BMI : 28 Achieve Best BMI :

Means must achieve either one of the target grp? Thks

If you are under obese group, then your ppt is target bmi.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that's what I thought too. however after wed IPT session the trainer conveyed that BFCC 2IC told him after the 10th session of IPT, if we failed to meet the PPT we have to book a non-ICT IPPT.

check what your ns portal says...

if u have taken but didn't pass, will say something like you have not pass/failed your ippt for the period...

turbinesrule

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I missed today's IPPT session and I can't seem to rebook another session, since I can't "Cancel" the misssed session. How may I proceed?

Thanks.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I missed today's IPPT session and I can't seem to rebook another session, since I can't "Cancel" the misssed session. How may I proceed?

Thanks.

Did u book and didn't go for 3 times?

If no, then maybe rebook a day or 2 later. System probably need to update your attendance.

JustAhLin

Master Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

Thanks.

You have to wait till the following day 12pm, if they are accurate, to be able to book again.

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, my RT window (extended for 1 month le) closes in 9 days' time and I am unable to book my final session of IPPT due to 'no IPPT slots available'. the system ask me to pick another FCC but I live like 5mins away from Bedok Camp so I am seriously considering just hecking it altogether.

like that will kena charge or not? I am pretty much self-employed and working on a year-long contract with a S.League club so I had to reschedule my RT sessions around their season schedule, and around my other clients' deadlines as well, so was unable to complete in March as intended. Cannot ask my clients to postpone their deadlines coz of my RT hor. some more their attendance updating super slow one, usually have to wait 2-3 days before it appears, by then I missed another potential session already. :/

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, my RT window (extended for 1 month le) closes in 9 days' time and I am unable to book my final session of IPPT due to 'no IPPT slots available'. the system ask me to pick another FCC but I live like 5mins away from Bedok Camp so I am seriously considering just hecking it altogether.

like that will kena charge or not? I am pretty much self-employed and working on a year-long contract with a S.League club so I had to reschedule my RT sessions around their season schedule, and around my other clients' deadlines as well, so was unable to complete in March as intended. Cannot ask my clients to postpone their deadlines coz of my RT hor. some more their attendance updating super slow one, usually have to wait 2-3 days before it appears, by then I missed another potential session already. :/

er... you RT so why you booking IPPT?

and by right never complete all RT sessions = RT defaulter

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RT 20th session IPPT what.. the RT got slot, IPPT boh slot.. like that also my fault. sian

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
er... i thought you are just supposed to book a RT session like normal and not a IPPT session?

well... that's how it works for IPT...

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup, I book a normal RT and this is what the system said:

5xtymv.png

aircraft

Reaction score

Bro, just go to another FCC lah, spore how small only, or be charge loh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.