ITI at Jurong Camp II

surprisecenter

Reaction score
hello.

anyone has any idea about ITI as trainer for NSmen?
chiongsua together with man into jungle like sect com?

this is my first ICT and i think its already high key because it's 16 - 27 (11 days).

i was a tekong spec previously. no units. 7years after ord they post me to jurong camp II at ITI calling it trainer for NSmen.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello.

anyone has any idea about ITI as trainer for NSmen?
chiongsua together with man into jungle like sect com?

this is my first ICT and i think its already high key because it's 16 - 27 (11 days).

i was a tekong spec previously. no units. 7years after ord they post me to jurong camp II at ITI calling it trainer for NSmen.

Iti is nsmen camp for infantry. Go back there for reservist. As trainer is teach nsmen the fundamentals like weapon handling, urban ops etc. Then if got mission outfield, the trainers will follow and observe, give feedback etc..

surprisecenter

Reaction score
Iti is nsmen camp for infantry. Go back there for reservist. As trainer is teach nsmen the fundamentals like weapon handling, urban ops etc. Then if got mission outfield, the trainers will follow and observe, give feedback etc..

ahhh i see.
from your explanation i reckon that there isn't a need for me to do mission with them right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.