Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
azmYpIx.gif

Sent from Sent from 5.5incher using GAGT
Nice gif

Sent from the sky using GAGT

xIcedLatte

Reaction score
On paper, we have a very strong military.

On the ground...I leave it to you to decide.

On the ground, we fire halfway then hear loads of people shout, "IA IA IA IA". Then we turn & see another load of people running in the opposite direction. And later, we realised that half of the platoon didnt turn up for mobilisation. With another of the remaining half reporting sick.

Lolololololol.

shuda_knights

Banned
Reaction score
We have a strong army because we have nsf n nsmen willing to die for our island to save our family friends n our much needed fts.

Hans2two

Reaction score
Hmm, pardon me, but please explain to me, why would anyone want to attack us?

When it is basically much easier to come over, be an FT, get our citizenship & get treated like a KING.

One plausible scenario may be that Singapore may be forced to take sides between competing global powers. Once we take sides, we may face military tension from the opposing side.

I think our PM are already facing some of these pressure. I notice have been mentioning these in some of his speeches, with the most one in NDR 15.

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/mediacentre/prime-minister-lee-hsien-loong-national-day-rally-2015-speech-english

If American and Chinese airplanes collide over the South China Sea, or Japanese and Chinese ships clash near the Diaoyu Dao or the Senkaku Islands. Then tensions will go up, countries will press us to take sides. You are either with us, or against us. Which are you? We have to decide which are we. It’s not so easy to decide and these are imponderables and risks which we have to be aware of and which Mr Lee Kuan Yew was very concerned that Singaporeans may not be adequately aware of and wanted to speak about, even into his extreme old age. It was that important to him. It is in fact that important to us.

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One plausible scenario may be that Singapore may be forced to take sides between competing global powers. Once we take sides, we may face military tension from the opposing side.

I think our PM are already facing some of these pressure. I notice have been mentioning these in some of his speeches, with the most one in NDR 15.

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/mediacentre/prime-minister-lee-hsien-loong-national-day-rally-2015-speech-english
We remain neutral kym?
We take on both sides lor lidat :(

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
don't be too sure.
my time, Sep1994, advanced trained fire programme, 300m rundown. we were given like 5 rds per mag right? pass or fail up to you.

friend of mine in commando.
he told me their Advanced train fire programme, they were given unlimited rounds to shoot, just so to attain the passing mark. unlimited 30 round mags. neutral officer simply looked the other way. they have to resort to this just to upkeep their image, otherwise you cannot have an active commando battalion failing shooting tests after tests.

no wonder CDO lost the best combat unit award in 1995 to 3 SIR.
caught for cheating. :s13:

xIcedLatte

Reaction score
Simple.

To kill Singaporeans and destroy Singapore.

If Indonesia gets taken over by Islamic fundamentalists, this is a definite possibility.

No problem, PAP will welcome them with open hands and make SG an Islamic country. Then all problems will be solved.

xEpyonx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have gundams powered by nuclear. powerful enough to take control in the air and on land.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score

we have already taken side by allowing the 7th fleet to park at CNB.
actually, China don't really like us.

xIcedLatte

Reaction score
In any case, in the event that SG is forced to take sides, we will most likely remain neutral or take the side with a higher chance of winning.

Anyone remember the terrorism years ago? All we did was say, "We do not condone terrorism." Period. We will only say that we agree or disagree with a certain situation, but we will never commit ourselves into providing assistance should it put the nation in danger.

CSNation

Banned
Reaction score
Our army is the weakest link.
People only give SG respect due to our Navy or Air Force which can give us an undeniable advantage.
And our new HIMARs artillery.

But Army grunts and tanks ? lol no.

firezero10

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We will not know how strong our Army is until the war happen. Then again, with war, Singapore would be doomed. Maybe Sg can prevent kena owned like how we did in WW2, but it will lose its prosperity when war break outs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.