HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

MHA Diploma Sponsorship

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2019, 11:43 PM   #1

MHA Diploma Sponsorship

Hi,

This is my first time having to go through the application process after applying the diploma sponsorship for MHA.

I had recently went and took the psychometric test, and then i had receive another email, asking me to prepare for an interview. Anyone had any idea how the interview will be like the process etc ?

And how many application process i will be going through? Heard there is also a medical checkup, regarding medical check up, do they straight away reject you if you do not meet their criteria ?

Also, for those who applied, did you manage to get the vocation position you selected ? Or they gave you a different one, if so, did you accept the offer of the given vocation, if you did not accept, what's your enlistment outcome, i mean the enlistment letter you receive, what vocation was it?

Thanks.
xariaxaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.