Mob manning enquires

ConsoleSquare

Reaction score
Hi, any laojiao can help me? This is my first time standby for mobilization since ord 5 years ago. I have not gone back for ict or briefing for mob manning. I called my unit (i assumed i’m in the unit which sent me the manning notification by post), and get to know my callsign and reporting venue.

I would like to ask for those who kena activation before, iszit usually on Saturday? Are there activations for Sunday? What time is usually the activation? Are there any safe ‘cut off timings’ in which thereafter will not be activated for the day?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, any laojiao can help me? This is my first time standby for mobilization since ord 5 years ago. I have not gone back for ict or briefing for mob manning. I called my unit (i assumed i’m in the unit which sent me the manning notification by post), and get to know my callsign and reporting venue.

I would like to ask for those who kena activation before, iszit usually on Saturday? Are there activations for Sunday? What time is usually the activation? Are there any safe ‘cut off timings’ in which thereafter will not be activated for the day?

Thanks!!!

Sat and Sun can get called up

activation usually in the morning.. after 2pm usually safe..

Calander

Reaction score

Thanks!!!

usually sat or sunday.

activation timing usually by 12pm latest. it can be as early as 8am.

blitz1505

Reaction score
usually there are hints if theres going to be a mob, like the area ic giving you a call a few days before to confirm your hp no.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks!!!

Saturday usually 10am activate

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usually there are hints if theres going to be a mob, like the area ic giving you a call a few days before to confirm your hp no.

No thats not true. Usually the ic will go the briefing and get the name list will call b4 the mob as a reminder. But that still doesnt mean will be activated.

Is just to confirm the contact and that those on the list are aware of the upcoming mob dates

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.