Ns disruption eligibility

einzero2

Reaction score
Hi everyone so i recently received my enlistment letter which is going to be in early jan 2020. However University starts at august. Since im pes e scdf my ord date will be on jan 2022. According to the website, disruption eligibility only lasts up to 3 months. However ive seen some ppl on reddit state that they were able to disrupt 4 months away from uni and some that werent allowed even though thier ord date was only apart from uni 2 months. Some ppl even stated that disruption eligibility depends on where you are posted. Im worried that i wont be able to enroll into uni the same batch as my poly classmates so if anyone here knows the criteria for ns disruption much help would be appreciated 😅

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone so i recently received my enlistment letter which is going to be in early jan 2020. However University starts at august. Since im pes e scdf my ord date will be on jan 2022. According to the website, disruption eligibility only lasts up to 3 months. However ive seen some ppl on reddit state that they were able to disrupt 4 months away from uni and some that werent allowed even though thier ord date was only apart from uni 2 months. Some ppl even stated that disruption eligibility depends on where you are posted. Im worried that i wont be able to enroll into uni the same batch as my poly classmates so if anyone here knows the criteria for ns disruption much help would be appreciated 😅
Question, what will you do if you really cannot disrupt?

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score

honestly, chances are slim since your enlistment is in Jan, and uni starts in Aug. you can try applying for deferment anyway if you wish.

Calander

Reaction score

u mean your poly mates are able to get disruption from enlistment to continue university?

i do not know there are such cases unless the enrollment into university is being a medical doctor or dentist. Otherwise, they do not need to even go for NS.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.