HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NS Men change of unit?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2020, 10:36 AM   #1

NS Men change of unit?

Anyone has had a change of unit during their NS cycle? I was transferred to HL 3 DA BN, Anyone knows what this is?
suchgrief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2020, 11:18 AM   #2

Anyone has had a change of unit during their NS cycle? I was transferred to HL 3 DA BN, Anyone knows what this is?
Gbad unit but since HL prob means holding list
3da bn only got one ict unit which is charlie battery
Alpha and bravo nsf only
Tachanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2020, 11:43 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

u on holding list becos of studies in IHL?
matey1982 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2020, 01:07 AM   #4
Master Member

3rd Division Artillery?
大蛇丸 Orochimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2020, 12:31 PM   #5
High Supremacy Member

me got once before...was on holding list for 8 years... it could be the same thing just that the name change. but noticed that from main battalion , i switched to support/ logistics battalion and but same thing , vocation everything same. since my original unit already stepped down ( or people already finish 10 yr cycle) at the time i was out from holding list. this happens if yr vocation is like those applicable everywhere like medic , clerks , driver i believe so.

But for infantrymen i dont think so.

Last edited by MoyoCase; 23-07-2020 at 12:39 PM..
MoyoCase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:50 AM   #6

Not sure about this unit but yeah itís not uncommon for guys to kena change unit
nightrider-49 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:36 PM   #7
High Supremacy Member

Not sure about this unit but yeah itís not uncommon for guys to kena change unit
it depends . if u defer for long time due to studies or work overseas. u come back to SG and got called up , the unit also different name than previously.
MoyoCase is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.