HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NS Portal Not Reflecting Service Status Correctly

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2019, 01:50 PM   #1

NS Portal Not Reflecting Service Status Correctly

I'm a NSF in active service right now with ~185 days remaining, but when i checked my NS portal it says that I'm currently disrupted from NS with a service balance of 244 days. Has this happened to anyone else and will this affect my ORD date?
Bsubs02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 01:57 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

I'm a NSF in active service right now with ~185 days remaining, but when i checked my NS portal it says that I'm currently disrupted from NS with a service balance of 244 days. Has this happened to anyone else and will this affect my ORD date?
https://www.ns.sg/nsp/portal/site/contact-us
Old 11-08-2019, 02:34 PM   #3

Most probably the NS portal was down and some data is wrong... I mean it is MS portal after all. It has a very very bad track record of functioning.
Acre45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:40 PM   #4

I emailed them, hopefully it gets rectified soon Thanks for the help guys!
Bsubs02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 05:26 PM   #5

hasn't happen to me

alrdy MR
and during my last time, no such thing to monitor u hw many days to ORD
just wait and see come closer to ORD, clear bulk leave + time-off gao gao
matey1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 10:30 PM   #6

system has yet to be updated. Since you are current in active service, you should be contacting your Pers Node or S1.

Asking here or via NS Contact will not be effective at all, especially where the contact center will direct your case to your Pers Node.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.