Nsmen cfc criteria?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats the criteria if nsmen during 7th ict gets promoted to Cfc? And the only cfc in whole company

Besides passing ippt

Calander

Reaction score
Conditions for promotion to CFC shall be from the 20% cohort of CPL.

Anyway no NSmen will be bothered about promotion to CFC. Unless u are trying to prove something, or have a bet, or trying to gain attention.

7th ICT already.. People are all expecting to MR..promotions are for 2SG to 1SG, or 2LT to LTA

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Conditions for promotion to CFC shall be from the 20% cohort of CPL.

Anyway no NSmen will be bothered about promotion to CFC. Unless u are trying to prove something, or have a bet, or trying to gain attention.

7th ICT already.. People are all expecting to MR..promotions are for 2SG to 1SG, or 2LT to LTA

Yeah really no point except that you can get a few dollars more for your RT/IPT session.

For me I also don't give a hoot when most specs in the same platoon have been promoted to 2SG or 1SG while I still stucked at 3SG.

And BTW in my reservist so far I have yet to seen any men being promoted until now. I only saw specs and officers getting promoted.

SinglePaul

Reaction score
No point fighting for promotion fr CPL to CFC (esp in reservist life).. To me they are not much different!

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out of all CPL in the 'platoon' level, all combat fit PES fail IPPT and only my friend is exempted from IPPT due to non-combat fit PES. This is how he was promoted to CFC.

This is how F up SAF promotion system! Conduct and Performance (apart from IPPT) is outstanding but cannot be promoted in some unit. While some unit commander do not bother to promote anyone even if serviceman's Conduct and Performance (including IPPT) is outstanding.

Whats the criteria if nsmen during 7th ict gets promoted to Cfc? And the only cfc in whole company

Besides passing ippt

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Out of all CPL in the 'platoon' level, all combat fit PES fail IPPT and only my friend is exempted from IPPT due to non-combat fit PES. This is how he was promoted to CFC.

This is how F up SAF promotion system! Conduct and Performance (apart from IPPT) is outstanding but cannot be promoted in some unit. While some unit commander do not bother to promote anyone even if serviceman's Conduct and Performance (including IPPT) is outstanding.
How you so sure thatā€™s the reason?

papercar

Reaction score
My friend's unit, during their 6th ICT, all CPL got promoted to CFC, LCP to CPL, while CFC still remains as CFC.
They themselves also don't know the reason why they are being prompted.

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend's unit, during their 6th ICT, all CPL got promoted to CFC, LCP to CPL, while CFC still remains as CFC.

for whatever reason they wanna do that, somebody lowly clerk will have to do paperwork and i don't envy him.

alochong19

Reaction score
My PC told me that because i passed IPPT yearly , that's how i got promoted to CFC.

Calander

Reaction score

this is very possible as promotion will make the unit looks nicer also. As long as the NSmen met the criteria that includes IPPT.

NWT1978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no point to get them...

a gp of us sudden promoted... dont know what reason...

we need to spend credit to get them and if one wanted to order through online emart also need to pay for delivery fees...

some of us on their last ICT already... bought it to use for that ICT...

SinglePaul

Reaction score
no point to get them...

a gp of us sudden promoted... dont know what reason...

we need to spend credit to get them and if one wanted to order through online emart also need to pay for delivery fees...

some of us on their last ICT already... bought it to use for that ICT...

U how many ICTs already?

NWT1978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U how many ICTs already?

completed many LK due to their planning so considered as 1 per yr and for HK around 5 only but reached 40 so =:p

did enjoy them... as usual anything could happen during ICT ones lol...

e.g. did go for overseas ones... we put our necessary items inside the black trolleys... we put them at one specify corner... then next time we went back again for checking.... it mixed up among the huge piles lol...got to search and dig for them lol

or during one of the ICT...we climbed stairs... bunk areas at the 6 floors so needed to climb many times for each of activities... the lifts were down and repaired and down again... maybe abuse or overload...both kneels hurt after that many times of climbing daily...

Last edited:

SinglePaul

Reaction score
completed many LK due to their planning so considered as 1 per yr and for HK around 5 only but reached 40 so =:p

did enjoy them... as usual anything could happen during ICT ones lol...

e.g. did go for overseas ones... we put our necessary items inside the black trolleys... we put them at one specify corner... then next time we went back again for checking.... it mixed up among the huge piles lol...got to search and dig for them lol

or during one of the ICT...we climbed stairs... bunk areas at the 6 floors so needed to climb many times for each of activities... the lifts were down and repaired and down again... maybe abuse or overload...both kneels hurt after that many times of climbing daily...

Hahaha reaching 40 liao then gv u promotion. Dunno what is SAF thinking.. šŸ˜“

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol my unit promoted me from CPL to 3SG after my 4th cycle :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.