Personal Concerns about Food

jojokesuke

Reaction score
Hi, Im at PES B and may drop to C due to surgery.

However, im very concern about the food wheb i enter National Service. I am very picky about food. I simply cant handle any vegetables and would gag and may vomit.

I know it is silly and I understand that food should not be wasted, thats why ive been avoiding vegetables constantly when I order food. However, I just cannot help it. If you force me to eat food that taste bad, I would gag and may vomit.

Is there any way around this? I want to try to fix this problem, but Ive been failing and dont think I would be able to eat vegetables anytime soon when I enter ns.

Calander

Reaction score

However, im very concern about the food wheb i enter National Service. I am very picky about food. I simply cant handle any vegetables and would gag and may vomit.

I know it is silly and I understand that food should not be wasted, thats why ive been avoiding vegetables constantly when I order food. However, I just cannot help it. If you force me to eat food that taste bad, I would gag and may vomit.

Is there any way around this? I want to try to fix this problem, but Ive been failing and dont think I would be able to eat vegetables anytime soon when I enter ns.

inform your PS or PC during your first interview when u get into enlistment. Or immediately inform your OO in BMTC. The OO's contact number is readily available from cookhouse and through your chain-of-command.

*let the OO do some actual work

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score

how old liao

time to start learning

not sure what your parents have been doing all these years

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone will gag or retch when they smell/taste something averse. First time see someone have such adverse effects from veggies.

Perhaps you can avoid them as you're not forced to get all dishes along the way but overall it'd be to your own detriment (malnutrition, constipation). Or you can take small steps and start getting used to the taste. You have 2 years to explore this.

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, do you take 30mins to do business daily? Do you have piles? If yes, pls take your veggies. You no longer 3 year old kid.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't like veggies then dont take it.

but you how old liao don't eat veggies?

dont eat then you hungry lah!

XenonKirito

Reaction score
just drink milk everyday. solves ur problem

How does drinking milk solves his issues in the first place?
He's lacking in vitamins unless he is taking vitamin pills every single day.
What you said makes no damn sense.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does drinking milk solves his issues in the first place?
He's lacking in vitamins unless he is taking vitamin pills every single day.
What you said makes no damn sense.
He’s being sarcastic. TS is behaving like a baby & babies drink milk 🙄

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dun want to eat then dun eat. Occasionally I also see people inside that do not eat vegetables, also like that.

Ottoke

Reaction score
You can skip the vegetable part

Or take the vegetable then give it to other people

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i always skip the veggie, walk pass auntie say dun want and walk away :s13:

SAF veggie cannot eat 1... (the zhup cui, and put inside the thing damn long wah kao)

cook123

Reaction score
Can request what u want when ur turn in the queue
Want lesser rice also just tell the guy giving it

SIM37_

Master Member
Reaction score

Rice is a vegetable..... how?

Don't be a fvcking strawberry la. You hungry u see u eat or not lor.

You're going into NS, not checking into Downtown East. You don't want to eat, nobody will force you.

This is "NOT" a medical condition, just yourself being picky. I also can't handle tao geh, but I will eat it to save my life.

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

There are more urgent/serious **** to worry about in NS besides KNN I can't eat veges. #KNN #FirstWorldProblem

Sent from Tan Kin Lian's Thermometer from his pigu dong taking a dump at Blk 663 Yistana Ave 4's toilet bowl

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.