HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

PES F question

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2019, 07:13 PM   #1

PES F question

Hi guys I recently been assigned Pes F about 1 month ago after seeing the doctor, they said i would receive a message informing me of my status once it has been approved by medical board, today the message came in informing me that my pes status has been updated to F but no further instructions has been given.

Question:

1) When can I receive my pink IC
2) Do I need to do FFI
3) Do I need to submit outstanding unsubmitted MCs? They said they would send someone to my house 1 month ago, but no progress so far
4) When am I officially out of the army and when does my medical coverage stop?
5) will I be contacted or should I contact them first?
Chisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:15 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Hi guys I recently been assigned Pes F about 1 month ago after seeing the doctor, they said i would receive a message informing me of my status once it has been approved by medical board, today the message came in informing me that my pes status has been updated to F but no further instructions has been given.

Question:

2) Do I need to do FFI
3) Do I need to submit outstanding unsubmitted MCs? They said they would send someone to my house 1 month ago, but no progress so far
1) ask them
2) ask them
3) ask them
4) when you get your PINK IC back x2
5) what's the harm of contacting them first?
Old 12-09-2019, 07:18 PM   #3

Question:

2) Do I need to do FFI

1) b4 you collect your Pink IC, you need to undergo FFI and get your superior signatures for clearance, your unit should contact you shortly.

3) typical miscommunication by SAF haha, best to contact your unit to get it rectified, after all, you do not want to be AWOL since you are still under your unit strength.

4) officially out of army once you receive your pink ic and green exemption letter

5) best to contact them to process the pes F admin matters quickly, they have to book a slot for your FFI too..

Oh ya, rmb to finish utilising your ecredits on ns portal else you won't be allowed to access it once the pes F finalises.

Last edited by FadedBoy; 12-09-2019 at 07:23 PM..
FadedBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.