Police National Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkbone

Master Member
Reaction score
my friend got bad experience in old PA i think

his first day enlist...

everybody cannot sleep while lights off..

then he was sleeping at the lower deck when suddenly his bed there the light was switch on,

then everyone in the bunk shout here and there, then my friend just shouted not he on one so he continue sleeping.

after that got pple like kick his bed from below....he already at lower deck liao but he didn't know cos he blur blur so he went to off the light,but when he went to the switch , the switch already off liao.

knn he kana scared and shout say the switch already off , then he went back to the bed and everybody in the bunk diam diam while the light on till morning

lol

ggnubs

Banned
Reaction score

his first day enlist...

then he was sleeping at the lower deck when suddenly his bed there the light was switch on,

then everyone in the bunk shout here and there, then my friend just shouted not he on one so he continue sleeping.

after that got pple like kick his bed from below....he already at lower deck liao but he didn't know cos he blur blur so he went to off the light,but when he went to the switch , the switch already off liao.

knn he kana scared and shout say the switch already off , then he went back to the bed and everybody in the bunk diam diam while the light on till morning

lol

your friend wat intake?

miyamew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

his first day enlist...

lol

ur friend what intake/ at bravo coy is it?? :s13:

miyamew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im proud to be from Old PA. great place :)

im sure many more agrees with me.

yeah man till now i still look back at the photos taken in the old PA... so memorable .. cant explain that kind of feeling man.. like brand new chapter in my life, the bonds we have, the sad times and the fun times.. all sweat all in pain(PT) all joking, making fun of each other, no background.. all same TSC going thru the same sh|t together :s22:

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
scv channel 55 gonna show a police show.

i think is police trainee, then go ptu. i see the ad i see riot police i sibei high. now i go watch online.

miya you might want to try, name is 学警出更

jamescrisis

Reaction score
scv channel 55 gonna show a police show.

i think is police trainee, then go ptu. i see the ad i see riot police i sibei high. now i go watch online.

miya you might want to try, name is 学警出更

Its not police Trainee.. Already full-fledge hongkong Police le(Not nsf).. There they have a system where ppl are picked to go PTU. somewhat like our SOC. It is a sequel to xue jing xiong xing.. "The Academy".

Its nice =)

But training wise, if its really what they show.. i'd think our SOC have it more xiong. But they do face real threats constantly while we don't... =x

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its not police Trainee.. Already full-fledge hongkong Police le(Not nsf).. There they have a system where ppl are picked to go PTU. somewhat like our SOC. It is a sequel to xue jing xiong xing.. "The Academy".

Its nice =)

But training wise, if its really what they show.. i'd think our SOC have it more xiong. But they do face real threats constantly while we don't... =x
ya i watch because got ptu, i really miss soc lol.

Eunhoon

Reaction score
Tks..

Kinda excited. :s12:

Its time for spf to knock some sense into me :s13:

you're in already or waiting for enlistment? :)
Walk OUT Lo... sian second walk out.. My Fi Is the one who Currently trainin the NDP ones... im so dead!!:s16: my sqd is The Cartoon Sqd our nick by FI ben

Eunhoon

Reaction score
Any 132 Intake here other den me!? My PDT Training really puts me to a be a man and take the pain!! do one wrong thing you get a hard kick or a Punch.. gonna love the CD21.. T-Baton..

MOVE BACK SIR!! ;)

Eunhoon

Reaction score
hmm well i think u will pass out with the fit intake as the 132th intake so things should end around the same time.wah how come need family bio??my ocsquad never ask for it..

heres the general outline for police bmt after which u will pop,

1.finish final ippt(usually will have 6 ippts in bmt)/swimming test
2.finish/pass PDT(finally..) and drill test(i failed lol)
3.Scenario based test
4.Law test(most impt,fail liao will recourse)

sure must Pass with my Fi.. the NDP trainer.. how come the bigger size officer sqd timetable so less PT? ours are mostly PT and Drill training. my Kiwi Polish become dust.. too hot!!

packets

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sure must Pass with my Fi.. the NDP trainer.. how come the bigger size officer sqd timetable so less PT? ours are mostly PT and Drill training. my Kiwi Polish become dust.. too hot!!

hmm i think thats just the planning of the timetable...

btw whose ur pdt instructor?

Eunhoon

Reaction score

btw whose ur pdt instructor?

oh i dont know how to spell his name but he is one of the oldest pdt fi.. always smile but he always like to say im a UNFAIR person :(

Eunhoon

Reaction score

i heard from my friend that their timetable are those that they will finish their range first den after that the Hard trainin Kicks in. echo coy ;) im just next door.. no choice..... :s16: delta.

divineone

Reaction score
wad is the max rank for a NSF who does not qualify for OCT? and are there promotions during reservist (and if so, what's the point?)

Eunhoon

Reaction score
till now im still not able to do a single Pull up for me. . and sometimes i jog i will have the feeling to give up and start walking.anyway to help me? i feel tired easy. :(

packets

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
till now im still not able to do a single Pull up for me. . and sometimes i jog i will have the feeling to give up and start walking.anyway to help me? i feel tired easy. :(

have u guys tried the 7 and 10km run?

anyway dont give up,its natural to feel tired and breathless but in the end,its still mind over matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.