Arch-Supremacy Member

5 days to 1 month
singaporesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2009, 10:02 PM   #154

3 weeks liao
GDnitez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2009, 12:19 AM   #155

sian... when is the letter coming.... hope dun kana rejected sia
Isn't it better to receive the SMS rather than letter?
Old 16-03-2009, 03:29 AM   #156

hello all, i am new here. might be off-topic a bit. I am currently on the home team merit award, do any of you know of anyone who are also on the award currently serving in spf now. i would like to become a senior officer in the force later; hoping to do a part time degree once i complete HTA as I will be considered as a regular, not an ns-man. whats the requirement like of a PO converting into a SPO and will studying part time be even possible as well? By this, i mean the stress and shift time factor...
skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2009, 03:48 AM   #157

Isn't it better to receive the SMS rather than letter?
hmm i tot medical check-up is send letter one???
GDnitez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #158

hmm i tot medical check-up is send letter one???
yah, they send letter one.
Dj_AsiCs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #159

Anyone going for their interview this Thursday?
Old 16-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #160
Arch-Supremacy Member

3 weeks liao
u got find other job?
singaporesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #161

hello all, i am new here. might be off-topic a bit. I am currently on the home team merit award, do any of you know of anyone who are also on the award currently serving in spf now. i would like to become a senior officer in the force later; hoping to do a part time degree once i complete HTA as I will be considered as a regular, not an ns-man. whats the requirement like of a PO converting into a SPO and will studying part time be even possible as well? By this, i mean the stress and shift time factor...

can enlighten what is home team merit award? if your award has a direct link to the LMS or OMS,
then your path should be as of the senior officer.

So far I only know that fellow regulars (junior officers) doing part time degree are not able to get direct conversion from JO to SO. It requires u to earn your merit and experience to get to be selected for P/Insp course(9 mths in tracom) subsequently getting your inspector rank.This process can take as long as 15 to 20 years in force depending on your potential. Regards to stress and time factor, it all dependent on your vocation

if u are status now in a pnsf, then i guess the only way for u is to ord, get a degree and try applying directly as a senior officer; if that what u really want.

hope it answers abit of your doubts. correct me if i am wrong fellow seniors haha
scouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #162

Where did you guys go for your interview? I heard that sometimes its at Cantonment Complex while others will be at the old building behind Tan Tock Seng Hospital?
Old 16-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #163

hi guys,
i dunno if anyone can assist me.

i went for my interview today.
SMS stated assessment + interview...however after the physical assessment. i can go back already. without the interview.
heard tat there are too many ppl so they ask some to go back first....
then till next monday, if i nv receive and rejection letter means go back for the interview.

anyone noes for my case does it mean fail already?
i just ORD from the force as a NPC officer...dunno why my gut feeling is still being rejected.
imkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #164

hi guys,
i dunno if anyone can assist me.

i went for my interview today.
SMS stated assessment + interview...however after the physical assessment. i can go back already. without the interview.
heard tat there are too many ppl so they ask some to go back first....
then till next monday, if i nv receive and rejection letter means go back for the interview.

anyone noes for my case does it mean fail already?
i just ORD from the force as a NPC officer...dunno why my gut feeling is still being rejected.
I thought the number of people scheduled for the assessment and interview is already fixed by the recruitment officer? How is it possible to be overwhelming since its not a walk-in application?

If I also kena this then need to apply for another day's leave for the interview?
Old 16-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #165

I thought the number of people scheduled for the assessment and interview is already fixed by the recruitment officer? How is it possible to be overwhelming since its not a walk-in application?

If I also kena this then need to apply for another day's leave for the interview?
well its a little worrying thou.
im also not sure how the whole process works. by the time the interview starts was around 3+ already...kinda late and with abt 20++ near 30 people. so perhaps its abit true.
on the other hand....ive fail the selection. oh well
imkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.