police selection assessment

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, i just went for the first interview. they told me that the outcome of it will be release by 2 weeks time. do you know will they inform us through sms, call or letter for the 2nd session???

thanks cause i'm scared they call me and i didn't pick up and then i'm doomed!!!

By letter..............................................................................................

still waiting for that letter, 39 days already.

fitrio

Reaction score
so its confirm that they will send a letter for the 2nd interview? cause some of my friends said they will call.......... :S

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so its confirm that they will send a letter for the 2nd interview? cause some of my friends said they will call.......... :S

What did you apply? Police Officer? There is only 1 interview for PO. If you don't do well, there might be 2nd or 3rd interview if you are eligible.

When did you go for your interview?

fitrio

Reaction score
okay. i am serving my NS in army actually. but my OC he will let me go if police accept me. and cmpb told me too that if my vocation in army wants to release me, they are okay with it. So when i went for my first interview on 28th dec, police told me they want me to produce something like an assurance letter from my OC saying that he is willing to release me if i'm accepted. and the police guy told me that they will contact me again in 2 weeks time.

so what i wanna know is, will they contact me via sms, call or letter?

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
okay. i am serving my NS in army actually. but my OC he will let me go if police accept me. and cmpb told me too that if my vocation in army wants to release me, they are okay with it. So when i went for my first interview on 28th dec, police told me they want me to produce something like an assurance letter from my OC saying that he is willing to release me if i'm accepted. and the police guy told me that they will contact me again in 2 weeks time.

That I am not sure, good luck~

CyanSupra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u are so sure that they will contact u within the 2 weeks?
maybe...:s13:

ahxin123

Reaction score
My bond signing got postpone...they say application still processing...suppose to be 4th jan...is it just me? :(

usually if they postpone our bond signing date...around how many weeks will it be delayed? i am so bored at home...

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went for the interview , long time never march , totally fogotten how to march properly , was kind of rejected on the spot

they asked me to march , 3 tries I screwed up all 3 tries. After the marching test , 1 officer told me they need to send my documents to the upper heads and asked me wait for letter

* they did not even verify my orignal documents , they only took away my photcopied ones

so now I just wait for the rejection letter bah

Did you go for the panel interview?

burtonho1990

Reaction score
yeah.. left NS few years back
the part where they ask u to march from 1 side of the room towards the officers

maybe was too nervous inside there , my legs and hands like very stiff and cannot coordinate

so now for my case is like 100% bo chance ?

reapply again ?

Lawenforcer

Reaction score
not so soon bah

if i am not wrong must wait 6 months or a year to apply again?

by right 6 month. but must see your luck also. me was rejected, I apply again two month later they sms me for the interview again. But yours cannot march properly, is it all the while u are liddat or u really forgot how to march? just hope for the best they call u up for the interview lor

burtonho1990

Reaction score
just got a call yeesterday from reqruitment , they ask me when i graduate , and put me on hold till i graduate :s31:

jialingjj

Reaction score
The current job listing by SPF for PO ends Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I applied during dec but was rejected

if they have another job listing again this year example during april or may , can I apply again or I have to wait 6 months?

I still studying in poly, i wish to apply the HOME Team Merit Award (Polytechnic) or HOME Award (Polytechnic) but i found out that the end date is on 14 march 2009. I need the link to apply, any1 know where to apply?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.