police selection assessment

LoveValentine

Reaction score
I not sure because I studying part time local diploma right now so I will be graduate in 2 years time... I not sure its because of this they reject me😔

Strawbelly

Reaction score
I just called they due to this time round they found I not suitable for their internal criteria. So they will reject straight away without waste your time so could find another job. Kinda sad fourth time trying this already..

Internal criteria and still studying different. My friend was advised to withdraw his application a week after submitting as he has yet to graduate and was told to reapply a few months later. Auto rejection usually means some criteria not met e.g. clearance

Sunshineradiance

Reaction score
I just called they due to this time round they found I not suitable for their internal criteria. So they will reject straight away without waste your time so could find another job. Kinda sad fourth time trying this already..
Fourth time? Were you ever shortlisted for interview in any of the given time?

Thundepower

Reaction score
Just went for second interview under direct entry sergeant scheme
Asked me if I wanted to join CID
Anybody went for second interview before here??can advise

Sunshineradiance

Reaction score
Just went for second interview under direct entry sergeant scheme
Asked me if I wanted to join CID
Anybody went for second interview before here??can advise
What advice do you need? You just have to tell them whether you're interested in CID or not. Well if you're not interested then just explain your reason. Your second interview is similar to the first one. No difference actually.

Last edited:

Sunshineradiance

Reaction score
Anyone know if you were rejected on July last year, you can reapply on January or February this year? Understand that we need to wait for 6month before reapplying. Best to wait for February or reapply now?

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got any updates for the current DEI applications?

Went for selection assessment last December and still awaiting for results now.

Sunshineradiance

Reaction score
We can call them and asked? How?
Yes, i ever call them before. They're really nice to assist however sometime they can't disclose everything. Don't ask me for the number, i don't think i can disclose it. If not everyone will start calling them up. If you want it, try asking your friends or relative in the force to get the hotline number for you.

Jasking

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone could assist me? I just reapply this is my 2nd attempt. My application change to unsuccessful (a day after my submittion) but I haven't receive any rejection email yet. I waited almost a year before reapplying. My last application went till medical then i got rejected. Do I need to wait another 6 more months before reapplying or i can just cancel the account, create another account and submit another application next month. I really hope someone here could give me an advise on this. I have email and called them but no respond yet as of now. Thank you

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. Anyone could assist me? I just reapply this is my 2nd attempt. My application change to unsuccessful (a day after my submittion) but I haven't receive any rejection email yet. I waited almost a year before reapplying. My last application went till medical then i got rejected. Do I need to wait another 6 more months before reapplying or i can just cancel the account, create another account and submit another application next month. I really hope someone here could give me an advise on this. I have email and called them but no respond yet as of now. Thank you

Maybe there’s something wrong with your medical hence the almost auto rejection.

joeyghn

Reaction score
Hi!! Applied for DES, went for selection assessment + panel interview last week, received email today asking me to go for second interview. But idk what to expect???

PikachuOh

Reaction score
Maybe your first interview wasnt that good so just brush up abit ,go with do abit more research i would say and Thank god i didnt get 2nd interview but str8 medical

Hi!! Applied for DES, went for selection assessment + panel interview last week, received email today asking me to go for second interview. But idk what to expect???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.