HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

police selection assessment

Like Tree92Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2019, 08:08 PM   #5461

For DES 6 months training, they asked us to bring shorts, shirts and jogging shoes. Are they not provided unlike NS SPF? What else should I bring?
nicholeswong97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:24 PM   #5462

Have you went for the appointment formalities

For DES 6 months training, they asked us to bring shorts, shirts and jogging shoes. Are they not provided unlike NS SPF? What else should I bring?
Nattolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:06 PM   #5463

They will ask similar questions as the first interview.
How did you find your first interview? Were you unable to answer some of the questions they posed to you/ did you seem unsure/unconfident?
oh i see.. yes indeed i think i seemed unconfident & lack of knowledge. i guess i understand now (: thanks a lot!
Erutan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 01:50 AM   #5464

They asked you to being those items in case quartermaster is unable to kit your squad in time. Unless you enter the same time as NS intake, you won't be facing any issues getting your kit.
ClearlyCryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:08 AM   #5465

hi, should i pack according to the other forum called ‘SPF enlistment guidelines’ even tho i will be a regular? their list included many other things and i don’t know if it will be good for me to bring haha

They asked you to being those items in case quartermaster is unable to kit your squad in time. Unless you enter the same time as NS intake, you won't be facing any issues getting your kit.
qwenttan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:32 PM   #5466

Have you went for the appointment formalities
11 June with sureties and 25 june by myself.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:32 PM   #5467

Oh ok thanks alot
Old 08-06-2019, 11:52 PM   #5468

Yes you would be kitted with uniform and other stuff.

Is it better to bring the stuff on the packing list and not need it or not bring some items and find out you might need it later?
NotThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:53 PM   #5469

oh i see.. yes indeed i think i seemed unconfident & lack of knowledge. i guess i understand now (: thanks a lot!
Yup! All the best for your second interview!
NotThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:08 PM   #5470

Hi, im asking on behalf of my friend. Is it possible for a person to get in on the third or fourth attempt? He was rejected twice, one after medical and another after second interview recently. He is considering to give it a last attempt next year. Anyone can kindly advise or anyone here any ever experience getting in after third or fourth attempt or heard of people getting in after several attempt?

Last edited by Shakire; 10-06-2019 at 09:11 PM..
Shakire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:15 PM   #5471
High Supremacy Member

Hi, im asking on behalf of my friend. Is it possible for a person to get in on the third or fourth attempt? He was rejected twice, one after medical and another after second interview recently. He is considering to give it a last attempt next year. Anyone can kindly advise or anyone here any ever experience getting in after third or fourth attempt or heard of people getting in after several attempt?
It all depends on the reason for rejection right? Which I don't think is made known?

If your friend is rejected because he has some medical condition that precludes him/her from serving, he/she can try 100 times, also doesn't work if they maintain the same medical standard
Old 10-06-2019, 09:20 PM   #5472

It all depends on the reason for rejection right? Which I don't think is made known?

If your friend is rejected because he has some medical condition that precludes him/her from serving, he/she can try 100 times, also doesn't work if they maintain the same medical standard
True but is there any cases where by someone can be accepted after third or fourth attempt? Let's say there no issue in the health portion and just the interview part he fail.
Shakire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:19 AM   #5473

True but is there any cases where by someone can be accepted after third or fourth attempt? Let's say there no issue in the health portion and just the interview part he fail.
There are some people here who got accepted after quite a few tries if i recall correctly.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:54 AM   #5474

Just graduated poly, applied for spf DES and enlisting this 05 July.

Anything to expect for the interview that i am going for this coming friday?

Supposedly have to report at 8.30am, until what time does the whole assessment end usually?
Daniooll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 08:53 AM   #5475

Just graduated poly, applied for spf DES and enlisting this 05 July.

Anything to expect for the interview that i am going for this coming friday?

Supposedly have to report at 8.30am, until what time does the whole assessment end usually?

If you are talking about SA, mine ends at around 2-3. They ask things like why u wan join and so on. Then based on ur answers, they will ask more questions based on it. You enlisting on 5 July can make it for SPF DES meh lol
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.