police selection assessment

Tachanka

Reaction score
Hi guys can I check if I have an education loan (bank) I’m not able to sign on ?

It has no bearing but you need to declare if it exceeds 3 months of your gross offered salary
This one vital will run through with you before signing so no worries

elena_dawson

Reaction score
It has no bearing but you need to declare if it exceeds 3 months of your gross offered salary
This one vital will run through with you before signing so no worries

Haha how Vital gonna run through if he never get due to debts haha but I think student loan is okay cos its education related usually debts from other stuff like gambling or phone bills those kind different and exceeds 3 months is financial embarrassment that is for credit card if Im not mistaken

Fluffybearr

Reaction score
Haha how Vital gonna run through if he never get due to debts haha but I think student loan is okay cos its education related usually debts from other stuff like gambling or phone bills those kind different and exceeds 3 months is financial embarrassment that is for credit card if Im not mistaken

Vital will ask you declare all loan.
Regardless of amount even handphone bills.
And to clear them before joining

U sign that piece of paper ststing u got no loans or debts of any kind.

Tachanka

Reaction score

If he defaults then need to declare
Believe education loan is under a specific category

Goldenbeau

Reaction score
So meaning my existing education loan (no way to clear so fast tbh) will not allow me to accept their offer? Btw thanks all for the responses! :)

Vital will ask you declare all loan.
Regardless of amount even handphone bills.
And to clear them before joining

U sign that piece of paper ststing u got no loans or debts of any kind.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So meaning my existing education loan (no way to clear so fast tbh) will not allow me to accept their offer? Btw thanks all for the responses! :)

I don’t think it make sense for you to be barred from joining cause of education loan.

Not everybody parents can pay for their education.

Fluffybearr

Reaction score

U need to declare.
But unsecured loans need to clear.
Secured loans like ur education one don't need.

Sorry I didn't make clear.

Ellelle

Reaction score
Hiiiii a bit late but any one going for SA DEI tmr morning? It’s just tests and filling up of forms, no interview right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.