police selection assessment

bambi21_

Reaction score
What's up guys. Finally got my offer today and I don't think my process even took that long compared to you guys. Guess I am lucky. Did medical on 30th Jan btw. Feel free to ask me anything! I will try my best to answer. Been following this thread for damn long w/o creating an account; hope I can be of help to anyone here!
May I know when is your course start date?

gingerailment

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a fresh graduate who is going for my assessment today 🥺 Completed my tea session last week and I'm kinda wondering what is awaiting me at the assessment 😭
Generally, be confident of what yourself and think of 'good' weaknesses and strengths when keying answers for your selection assessment. I think they want to have people who understand what they are getting in to and people who are ready. All the best!

Gracialaine

Reaction score
What's up guys. Finally got my offer today and I don't think my process even took that long compared to you guys. Guess I am lucky. Did medical on 30th Jan btw. Feel free to ask me anything! I will try my best to answer. Been following this thread for damn long w/o creating an account; hope I can be of help to anyone here!
Hi can I check with you after your medical, did they ask you for any cpf statement submission or any other thing before you received your offer letter? Or was it just nothing at all after medical and then an offer?

gingerailment

Reaction score
Hi can I check with you after your medical, did they ask you for any cpf statement submission or any other thing before you received your offer letter? Or was it just nothing at all after medical and then an offer?
Hey :) Medical, then no news for the weeks in between, then offer.

gingerailment

Reaction score
I had to accept my offer by 7 March. Here is my timeline:

6 Nov - Applied via Careers@Gov
28 Nov - Tea Session
6 Dec - Selection Assessment
12 Dec - Clinical Interview
18 Jan - Board Interview
30 Jan - Medical Examination
5 Mar - Received offer

yanxing

Reaction score
Did they ask you for CPF after your medical? and are you DES or DEI?

Gommi4444

Reaction score
Hi guys! I applied for DES and i completed my online panel on the 1st of April, roughly how long do i have to wait to get an email for the next stage? Also will they inform you if you're rejected? Thank you :)

PuddinPuddin

Reaction score
Realised many peeps are as nervous as I am so I will just put up my timeline here! This is for the SPF-DEI route.

Timeline:
Application Date: 31 January 2024
Tea Session (Virtual): 20 February 2024
Selection Assessment: 28 February 2024 (Rescheduled, as girl was sick)
Selection Assessment (rescheduled): 6 March 2024
Written Assessment (Virtual): 12 March 2024
Psychologist Interview (Virtual): 19 March 2024
Board Interview (Virtual): 11 April 2024
*Received an email for medical just today! (12 April 2024)
Medical check-up scheduled date: 22 April 2024

Hope this helps! Now I'm just praying medical goes well because I'm not too sure what to expect 🥺

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.