HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Question about recent downgrade and excuse ICT

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2019, 04:58 PM   #16
High Supremacy Member

you E9 what vocation? need to carry field pack or SBO?
NSF as combat vocation.

i supposed that u are now an NSmen. Which makes me wonder how is this even a question to you in the first place as you already had completed your NSF stint, meaning that u should had heard or encountered such similar experience.

if u believe that your medical condition does not allow u to perform as what u have said, u need to inform your MO and not asking for deferment. Do not forget that it is your responsibility to update your medical condition!

Otherwise, u can defer this time round. But what about the next? Are u going to defer again and again??

Furthermore since u said u have been downgraded due to your heart condition, means medically u are fit to perform in accordance to the PES description.

Let's not forget you are no longer at the age of an NSmen.
I am NSmen...I have been given PEs E ( which is excuse form all physical activities) that means i go into camp i need to carry my field pack and SBO that already is physical activity..
MoyoCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 05:19 PM   #17
High Supremacy Member

NSF as combat vocation.

I am NSmen...I have been given PEs E ( which is excuse form all physical activities) that means i go into camp i need to carry my field pack and SBO that already is physical activity..
SAF not very intuitive. Unless you get excuse field pack and SBO, they may not think is physical activity.

Also if they give u excuse field pack and SBO, can still go ICT?
reddevil0728 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 05:22 PM   #18
High Supremacy Member

SAF not very intuitive. Unless you get excuse field pack and SBO, they may not think is physical activity.

Also if they give u excuse field pack and SBO, can still go ICT?
can Pes E defer ICT due to a specific condition like arm got pain not able to carry heavy things
MoyoCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 05:29 PM   #19
High Supremacy Member

can Pes E defer ICT due to a specific condition like arm got pain not able to carry heavy things
If they say don’t need to carry heavy things need to defer?
reddevil0728 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 11:43 AM   #20
Arch-Supremacy Member

from what i read from your posts,i feel for you lah your medical condition but you already nsman already you should know how ns works.

Already explain to you in regards on your issue of carry sbo ,helmet in camp,i 100% understand u do not wish to carry heavy stuff,same as me i also cannot carry heavy things i have slipped disc

and already pem excuse heavy load but saf rules is just like that,they will come out with stuff like asking you push trolley etc or even ask your buddies carry for you.

Excuse all physical activites is more on training part like they won't ask you to wear the sbo and helmet,chiong sua,etc.But now the new pes system,i think pes E also can be security tropper(correct me if i'm wrong)

My camp pes E9L9 even go outfield during ATEC but do admin work like helping DO but never carry heavy things and do any training,i can even tell you my camp was clementi camp.

Aiya, u nsman already,if u really don't wish to bring sbo helmet,then just don't bring lah.Just say you borrow your friend or some other excuse

like me,very year saf 100 put report camp 0730 with full battle order,i also ba long long come 0800 bring only my stay in things lol becos i know they tell me bring,i also no need to use at all.
God Of Pcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 11:51 AM   #21
Arch-Supremacy Member

My camp is unless you bedridden,admitted in hospital,critical conditions will die one,you want to excuse ict you still need to come back camp,endorse your mc or medical document,CO won't defer he will say he not medical train you need to see MO.

I even see before nsman in wheelchair come to see mo endorse letter to excuse ict but even u excuse,there still MUT if you have alot of sister units.
God Of Pcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 02:54 PM   #22

C9l9 perm means basically clerical duties
Ict just go
But any activities other than clerical ones, do let them know if ur pes status first
Sometimes system updates but unit takes a while to learn of it
cook123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 04:31 PM   #23

C9L9 high chance are lobo in the company provided you dont receive new posting order.

Act blur la, just go and join in your section. When go outfield u stay in bunk sleep. Shiok max....why bother go do so much things as clerk etc????
kalasala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 12:59 AM   #24
Arch-Supremacy Member

PES C = Fit for combat service support vocations. (Modified BMT)

L9 – Able to bear firearms and protect themselves, others and property. Can be deployed in Combat Support vocations in Main Support Area, and/or Combat Service Support vocations of Brigade HQ and above.

-----------------------------

Depend on unit, your commander can still deploy you to bear firearms and operate in a field environment (which can claim under Main Support Area).

Main Support Area can be known as Battalion Support Area (BnSA), Brigade Support Area (BSA) & etc.

For example, you are under Infantry Battalion as combat service support vocation like Driver, Storeman & etc.

After Riflemen from your Infantry Battalion take over Area A, they will advance to Area B without manning Area A. Combat service support vocations will now needs to take over Area A in order to become Battalion Support Area (BnSA). So you may even need to fight in order to secure Area A if there are enemy there.

C9L9 high chance are lobo in the company provided you dont receive new posting order.

Act blur la, just go and join in your section. When go outfield u stay in bunk sleep. Shiok max....why bother go do so much things as clerk etc????
sohcheekeong likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.