HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Reservist Matters

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2021, 11:45 AM   #16

a few friends reservist now.. getting swabbed on inpro and outpro
Which means the first day and last day just sit down and wait for the swab test results? Since cannot mix with others when results not out yet.
acewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2021, 01:14 AM   #17
Supremacy Member

Yup! At KC3!
Starts on 18th Feb? Mine is on the 18th to 29th Feb. KC3.
Old 22-01-2021, 02:03 AM   #18
Supremacy Member

crashing the thread.

I've an upcoming ICT next week and I saw the schedule being combat shoot + IPPT..Which I'm exempted from (Went to see MO and basically excuse everything). Basically, I've nothing to do for the entire 5 days. Do you think they will let me defer on the first day? Since it's a waste of time...

A bit too late for online since it's next week.
Magickiller9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 03:55 AM   #19

crashing the thread.

I've an upcoming ICT next week and I saw the schedule being combat shoot + IPPT..Which I'm exempted from (Went to see MO and basically excuse everything). Basically, I've nothing to do for the entire 5 days. Do you think they will let me defer on the first day? Since it's a waste of time...

As long as you're not removed from ICT list, it's preferable to lepak through and clock a cycle than skip, because you'll have to clock it anyway...
Nuclear Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 08:05 AM   #20
Supremacy Member

crashing the thread.

Firstly, you need to have a valid reason to let you defer your ICT, secondly, isn't it better if you have nothing to do there?
Chao_Ah_Tiong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 09:18 AM   #21
Supremacy Member

As long as you're not removed from ICT list, it's preferable to lepak through and clock a cycle than skip, because you'll have to clock it anyway...
Thought Low key doesn’t really matter? Only high key?
Old 22-01-2021, 09:19 AM   #22
Supremacy Member

Firstly, you need to have a valid reason to let you defer your ICT, secondly, isn't it better if you have nothing to do there?
Go ict need wake up early. Work only need to wake up at 10. So essentially a “pay cut”. And still need wear uniform and stuff.
Old 22-01-2021, 06:57 PM   #23
Great Supremacy Member

crashing the thread.

Maybe they will ask you to help out with admin work?
Old 22-01-2021, 08:03 PM   #24

Thought Low key doesn’t really matter? Only high key?
While it is 7HK, there's also obligation for 10 ORNS cycles. Your remaining 3 cycles would very well be very jialat HKs leh? Why not just lock in the easy LKs?

My LK ICT last month turned out to be very lepak for me also (unexpected). Just first day technical handling test, then the rest just nua in bed, absolutely nothing at all for my role. I'll still take it as a cycle clocked, closer to completion... I know for sure the rest (all HKs) will be very jialat, so one less HK is always better.

Last edited by Nuclear Boy; 22-01-2021 at 08:07 PM..
Nuclear Boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.