HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

RSAF Pilot progression

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2019, 04:59 PM   #1

Question RSAF Pilot progression

Hi.

I recently went for a compass test to become a pilot in the air force. It has always been a dream for me to fly since young and i want to contribute to the country's defence somehow too. ( was pretty interested to have a career in the force since young). So, becoming an RSAF pilot lets me kill 2 birds with one stone haha.

Anyways, I was called up for an aeromedical about a month after the compass test. Just competed that a few days ago. Now, however, I am a little confused as to what the next step is. Is it an interview? And if it is, will there be just one or a few interviews with different people?
I saw other forums and noticed that some went for an interview first and then the aeromedical.

Is there anyone here to enlighten me about the coming steps will be and what i can do to prepare for them if possible assuming that i clear the medical.

I have done quite a bit of research but i cannot seem to find out what the next step is after the medical. Different sources,different answers = confused

I will also appreciate RSAF pilots or trainees here who can share their experience.

Thank You
ribjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.