HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree669Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2014, 08:38 PM   #1516
High Supremacy Member

RT for Kathib camp for sat and sun which one better? Which day more relax, and can early outpro?
Adi Dassler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 09:10 PM   #1517
Great Supremacy Member

What is the latest RT timings on weekdays? 6PM a bit difficult to make it.

I mean is there a cutoff time?
Anytime later than 6.15pm, you could be issued with pink tag. Meaning you stay back to cycle 8km(if I remember correctly) while the others outpro 1st. Or they do not inpro you at all.
vasilli07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 09:11 PM   #1518
Great Supremacy Member

RT for Kathib camp for sat and sun which one better? Which day more relax, and can early outpro?
This kinda of thing all depends on the PTI taking your group.
Old 20-01-2014, 12:12 AM   #1519
Supremacy Member

no more such time as can early outpro...

the PTI cannot outpro before a certain cut off time.
j_t_fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 02:32 AM   #1520

if i fail my ippt during my window, i need to attend 3 rt sessions before i can book another ippt isit?
xxxju0nxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 08:00 AM   #1521
Great Supremacy Member

if i fail my ippt during my window, i need to attend 3 rt sessions before i can book another ippt isit?
Some bros here said yes.
Old 20-01-2014, 08:04 AM   #1522
Supremacy Member

When did u complete your 10th session? May take a week or so to update if they are slow.

RT can only done during the last 3 months of your window. Since your b'day in June, your ippt window closes only around March, right?
ic.. so only after march i can start booking. but then, why did they SMS me again saying that i did not meet the target PPTs and may continue to book my IPT again within the 9months?? i dun understand nia..

in the NS.sg site stated that i must complete before April 2014.

Hello there, please do let me know when you can book your RT already. I am having the same problem as well.
i will see when i can book. i have an incamp coming up this wed.
thechariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 08:20 AM   #1523
Great Supremacy Member

ic.. so only after march i can start booking. but then, why did they SMS me again saying that i did not meet the target PPTs and may continue to book my IPT again within the 9months?? i dun understand nia..

in the NS.sg site stated that i must complete before April 2014.
I believe they are telling you that you can book more ippts to try and meet your ppt. As long as your window, you can always do so. If you can't do it, then wait for your window to close and go for RT.

If I'm not wrong, you can book your RT a month in advance now before your window is closed.
thechariot likes this.
Old 20-01-2014, 11:10 AM   #1524
Master Member

If I passed my IPPT in my last window, will I still qualify for IPT this year? How will they determine my band if I go for IPT this window and fail badly?
acetylcholine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 11:16 AM   #1525
Great Supremacy Member

If I passed my IPPT in my last window, will I still qualify for IPT this year? How will they determine my band if I go for IPT this window and fail badly?
Yes. You will always be eligible for IPT no matter what result you got for the last year. They will compare your last result and your IPT result, taking the better result. I think maybe the lowest you can get is a band 3 since you pass last year.
Old 20-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #1526
Supremacy Member

hi experts here.. anyone try to walk-in for IPT without booking? ns.sg seems to have problem now.. >.<

hiaz... background: i booked today. But due to work commitment, seems like today is out (have to work late). but i cant book tomorrow as the monday session is already blacked out. and they assume i will be attending today session and tues is supposed rest day. how ar?

Last edited by XiaoZen; 20-01-2014 at 12:04 PM..
XiaoZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #1527
Great Supremacy Member

hi experts here.. anyone try to walk-in for IPT without booking? ns.sg seems to have problem now.. >.<

hiaz... background: i booked today. But due to work commitment, seems like today is out (have to work late). but i cant book tomorrow as the monday session is already blacked out. and they assume i will be attending today session and tues is supposed rest day. how ar?
No. No booking no go. U can go try if it's your last day but no guarantee they will inpro u.
Old 20-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #1528
Supremacy Member

no walk-in without bookings...

i don't think the guard room will even let you enter camp.
j_t_fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 03:34 PM   #1529
Master Member

Nope you can't attend IPT via walk in...you still can go inside the camp, but they won't let you exchange the tag to participate in IPT. Without the tag, you will then be odd one out and the PTI won't let you participate as well.

Anyway, booking for IPT, the blackout time will be 12pm 1 day before the actual IPT date. Same goes for cancellation.

So if you book now, earliest you can book or cancel is Wednesday IPT. If you book before 12pm today, you can book for Tuesday IPT.

Anyway I understand NS.sg website has abit of problems for Internet explorer user. Try using chrome or Firefox, it works wonders.

Hope that clears you doubt.
Successor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #1530
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hello all. So I was in IPT weight loss programme. I went for three session and hit my PPT on my third session.

So my NS portal now show IPT Completed with PPT met and I can continue to improve on my IPPT result till around April. My New ippt window start on my birthday in July.

So does that means that I'm cleared for my IPPT window for this year till July?(Meaning I do not need to take IPPT and I'm exempted from RT too)

Sorry IPT noob here haha.
Crisknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.