HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree670Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2014, 01:38 PM   #1531
Great Supremacy Member

Hello all. So I was in IPT weight loss programme. I went for three session and hit my PPT on my third session.

So my NS portal now show IPT Completed with PPT met and I can continue to improve on my IPPT result till around April. My New ippt window start on my birthday in July.

So does that means that I'm cleared for my IPPT window for this year till July?(Meaning I do not need to take IPPT and I'm exempted from RT too)

Sorry IPT noob here haha.
Yes, you will be free from now till your window opens again.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 01:47 PM   #1532

Hi i am in weight loss ipt programme. My ipt slip indicates im in PPT band 1. Does it means next window onwards i will be out of weight loss programme irregardless whether i hit the desired BMI?
chirppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 03:12 PM   #1533
Master Member

Yes. You will always be eligible for IPT no matter what result you got for the last year. They will compare your last result and your IPT result, taking the better result. I think maybe the lowest you can get is a band 3 since you pass last year.
I see. Band 3 also better than nothing I guess. Anyway, what if I go for the first session of IPT during the 9 months window and fail to achieve my targets before the end of the window (without attending all 10 IPT sessions). During the 3 months window, can I be discharged from RT based on the IPT band targets or do I have to achieve an IPPT pass standard?
acetylcholine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 03:23 PM   #1534
Supremacy Member

in order for the PPT to be valid during the RT window, you must complete all 10 IPT sessions.
j_t_fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 04:11 PM   #1535

Hey guys, i wana book my first IPT-IPPT session on saturday morning, however it doesnt seems that i am able to book a slot for saturday morning. anybody know why?
Old 21-01-2014, 04:13 PM   #1536
Great Supremacy Member

Hey guys, i wana book my first IPT-IPPT session on saturday morning, however it doesnt seems that i am able to book a slot for saturday morning. anybody know why?
Because there is no ipt on sat morning.
Old 22-01-2014, 12:39 AM   #1537
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes, you will be free from now till your window opens again.
Thank! Glad to hear that!
Crisknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 09:05 AM   #1538

ipt Kranji or Khatib camp

been several years didnt go khatib camp for rt as
i have been going to kranji camp for ipt..

now kranji like getting more and more siong.. anyone know if
khatib camp is still as relax? for ipt ?
how long average khatib camp ipt ah?

anyone know the above can shed some light.. thanks
Old 25-01-2014, 09:30 AM   #1539
Great Supremacy Member

been several years didnt go khatib camp for rt as
i have been going to kranji camp for ipt..

now kranji like getting more and more siong.. anyone know if
khatib camp is still as relax? for ipt ?
how long average khatib camp ipt ah?

anyone know the above can shed some light.. thanks
I went last week to take my ippt and saw their training also seems to be more siong nowadays. Last year I went, normally do 2 sets of static and run can go home.
Old 25-01-2014, 01:14 PM   #1540
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi i am about to ord soon and i think i cannot pass my ippt. so what should i do?
just take ippt and fail and go for rt?is that how it is done?
thanks
Old 25-01-2014, 07:51 PM   #1541
Master Member

hi i am about to ord soon and i think i cannot pass my ippt. so what should i do?
just take ippt and fail and go for rt?is that how it is done?
thanks
Year 0 no requirement to pass IPPT. You can always train yourself base on weaker areas and maintain those stations that are manageable to you.

Hence you got 9 mths in year 1 plus whatever remaining time you have before you hit year 1 or the next birthday after your ORD.

If you really can't pass IPPT, suggest you go IPT 1st.

But if you ever go to IPT, PLEASE DON'T BE AS STUPID AS ME. I went go crazy to score PPT3 for the cat test (IPT-IPPT) and now I can't even hit PPT3.
If you know which is your weak station, my ADVICE is to start with PPT0 or just fail badly for he weakest station, so you can have more room to meet the target and slowly improve.

Once you meet PPT target, considered as fulfill your physical requirement for that year and no RT required. You need to attend 10 IPT session though.

But remember you only got 4 years to do so.
Successor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 09:01 PM   #1542

Year 0 no requirement to pass IPPT. You can always train yourself base on weaker areas and maintain those stations that are manageable to you.

Hence you got 9 mths in year 1 plus whatever remaining time you have before you hit year 1 or the next birthday after your ORD.

If you really can't pass IPPT, suggest you go IPT 1st.

But if you ever go to IPT, PLEASE DON'T BE AS STUPID AS ME. I went go crazy to score PPT3 for the cat test (IPT-IPPT) and now I can't even hit PPT3.
If you know which is your weak station, my ADVICE is to start with PPT0 or just fail badly for he weakest station, so you can have more room to meet the target and slowly improve.

Once you meet PPT target, considered as fulfill your physical requirement for that year and no RT required. You need to attend 10 IPT session though.

But remember you only got 4 years to do so.
Agree with Successor. For those who is doing IPT for the very first time,just do badly for all your stations to have a higher chance of getting PPT1 (lowest and easiest PPT standard).

Once you have achieved up to PPT4 (normal IPPT pass standard),you have to pass your IPPT by then =(

Just to clarify,if you feel that you can achieve your PPT standard,just book an IPPT session and you have cleared your IPPT obligation for the period already. No need to do all 10 sessions unless you cannot achieve your PPT standard.
nwstbz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #1543

eh, nowadays RT got new system ah? just went for first session today and was told that there are interval timings at which they will send whoever has in-pro by that timing for the session. so if you come earlier, you finish earlier. is that true?
they got enough man power to do this? which FCC?
I can reply to this as i went for my first RT session today at bedok camp. From the briefing I had,its seems that RT people are now dispatched by waves (in groups of 60) and for those who in-pro earlier get a different colour tag.

In the past, blue tags for failing static with run, red for failing running, green for obese, yellow for failing static stations is no longer applicable liao.First RT session take orange tag. That means now each group will also be doing static,run and IPPT specific training now from what i saw today.

I am not sure about the out pro earlier part and can confirm only after my second RT session.
Deunamist likes this.
nwstbz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2014, 02:29 AM   #1544

hey guys. anybody knows whether BMI they will give a bit of buffer? My target is 30 but now I am 30.06.
xxslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #1545

If MR before ippt window close, that window need to clear ?

Eg. Birthday is dec. need to clear by sept, but jun already MR
Hitokirii is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.