Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh after taking rt for a few session

I think u better stick back to green/blue tag :s13:

Those games r waste of time

Rather chopchop do running and pullup with green/blue tag can outpro liao :s13:

Just my 2cents

thanks

No requirements to join the orange tag as it is really go there and play games. Orange tag is usually the last to outpro. If you want to be the first group to outpro, you can take the blue tag (high intensity workouts). Tough but the short duration.

Previously it was grouping according to your weakest station (running, statics and weight loss).

so what is the grouping like now? ownself choose?

I know to qualify for weight loss, you must be 90+ kg, I also want to go inside the gym, blow aircon, walk threadmill, watch tv.

i propose the thread title be changed to "SAF NSmen IPPT, IPT & RT Questions".

agreed :s13:

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Tbh after taking rt for a few session

I think u better stick back to green/blue tag :s13:

Those games r waste of time

Rather chopchop do running and pullup with green/blue tag can outpro liao :s13:

Just my 2cents

I disagree.

The games are pretty fun esp the soccer match.

If you are good, you can dribble your way through and score a hat trick. It relieves stress from the normal activities.

Going into the camp is already a waste of time. Might as well do something (play games) that relieves stress.

leehuaqing

Reaction score
Just to check, took my ippt last week and failed. Book RT next? My ippt window closing in October..

Ah_Ming

Reaction score
khatib rt

hi, i wanna ask about the rt system at khatib camp. is it same as the "choose your own color tags" system at maju now? (maju one very early can outpro) :s13:

what is the usual outpro timing at khatib? is there anyway to outpro early? (i.e. if can inpro early and outpro early). thanks

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
hi, i wanna ask about the rt system at khatib camp. is it same as the "choose your own color tags" system at maju now? (maju one very early can outpro) :s13:

what is the usual outpro timing at khatib? is there anyway to outpro early? (i.e. if can inpro early and outpro early). thanks

Maju one not as early as you think. All the waiting will cause you to outpro late

Bonafider

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, my window closes end of Nov, yet to attempt IPPT.

For IPT, first and 10th session is a mandatory IPPT test. Can I just sign up for IPT, and go for the first session to qualify as having attempted IPPT?

Or the official "attempt" has to be a standalone apart from the 2 IPPT (1st & 10th) sessions in IPT?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For IPT, first and 10th session is a mandatory IPPT test. Can I just sign up for IPT, and go for the first session to qualify as having attempted IPPT?

Or the official "attempt" has to be a standalone apart from the 2 IPPT (1st & 10th) sessions in IPT?

Yes, the 1st IPT session(IPPT) counts as your annual attempt.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

IPT-IPPT also count as an IPPT attempt.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So no sbj, pull up and shuttle run, which means now ippt only Shuttle run, sit up and 2.4km?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.