HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree680Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2014, 08:32 PM   #1816

Smile

1. unless your employer happens to be one of those government affiliated companies, i highly doubt the employer will even be bothered with whether you are charged for anything or not, so long as your work performance is not affected.

2. unless you deliberately want to be fired, if not no one in his right mind would show his employer anything that would put him in negative light.
Thanks fusion. Great advice!
battledome64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 03:25 AM   #1817

then i'm quite sure he is talking about the old system

don't risk it. cannot run wan, dun get charged for nothing.
Yeah, noted! Thanks! Can't imagine all the efforts gone just because of the last few sessions. lol
2wiremodem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 09:35 AM   #1818

isn't train for static stations only ?
They still do running as well, but only a little and not as intensive as red tags.

Funny, I attended an RT session last week and I don't know if it was because of the sudden rain, it became a batch-based system and just one color tag alone (yellow tag in my case) got split into 3 groups taken by 3 different sets of PTIs. Each batch had 30-40 people, and training was of course much tougher than usual because it was easier to supervise a smaller group.

I was in the first batch and I went off a good 25-30 minutes earlier than my friend who was in the second batch, which is a rather huge difference. Anyone knows if this is a new system (asking because it's my first time seeing one)?

*Edit*
It feels like a really anal system aimed at punishing latecomers/rewarding the early birds.

Last edited by sakakazu; 20-03-2014 at 09:41 AM..
sakakazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 10:02 AM   #1819
Great Supremacy Member

They still do running as well, but only a little and not as intensive as red tags.

Funny, I attended an RT session last week and I don't know if it was because of the sudden rain, it became a batch-based system and just one color tag alone (yellow tag in my case) got split into 3 groups taken by 3 different sets of PTIs. Each batch had 30-40 people, and training was of course much tougher than usual because it was easier to supervise a smaller group.

I was in the first batch and I went off a good 25-30 minutes earlier than my friend who was in the second batch, which is a rather huge difference. Anyone knows if this is a new system (asking because it's my first time seeing one)?

*Edit*
It feels like a really anal system aimed at punishing latecomers/rewarding the early birds.
I don't think it's punishment lah. If you come late, of coz u go back late. It's fairer this way. If not, those who come early got punished for being early.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 10:06 AM   #1820
Arch-Supremacy Member

whats the earliest timing for ippt bedok camp on weekday? wanna go the first detail and siam
Old 20-03-2014, 10:11 AM   #1821

i not been attending IPPT and reservist... for 5 yrs.. its normal ?
Akai Fune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #1822

I don't think it's punishment lah. If you come late, of coz u go back late. It's fairer this way. If not, those who come early got punished for being early.
True, but I thought it was weird since they weren't separated by the timing they inpro'd, but rather, the tag numbers.

Makes it kind of unfair for those who got into second batch onwards despite having inpro'd at the almost the same time as the first batch people (which happened to my friend). Heard from my friend that his PTI damn on and gave them some spartan-style statics training, which was thankfully cut short because they ran out of time.

Edit:
Okay, apparently it was just for that day as today's training went back to normal. Good Heaven.

i not been attending IPPT and reservist... for 5 yrs.. its normal ?
Reservist depending on your unit but IPPT... what? Unless you've got a medical or some PES status I don't think a normal NSman could just 'skip' out on having to clear the yearly IPPT/RT. How did you even skip it?

Last edited by sakakazu; 20-03-2014 at 09:12 PM..
Old 21-03-2014, 12:06 AM   #1823
Supremacy Member

a slight update on the intro timings.

weekdays they have changed it to

5.45pm wave 1 blue tag
6.00pm wave 2 red tag
6.15pm wave 3 yellow + green tag
6.30pm pink tag

was told by conducting to feedback if we feel the timing don't make sense as they themselves also think this kind of timing don't really enforce the 1st come 1st serve system which they are trying to implement.

today, all 3 colours warmed up together.....
sakakazu likes this.
chehjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 12:09 AM   #1824

Coinciding with your ICT date is ok. Just let your superiors in your ICT camp know that u need to go attend to your charge. U dun have to reschedule it.
agree. yr sups in ict should be quite ok to let u attend charge if valid genuine reason
subprimelive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:14 AM   #1825
Supremacy Member

agree. yr sups in ict should be quite ok to let u attend charge if valid genuine reason
why are you replying and quoting something from last year?
chehjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 01:42 AM   #1826

5.45pm wave 1 blue tag
6.00pm wave 2 red tag
6.30pm pink tag

was told by conducting to feedback if we feel the timing don't make sense as they themselves also think this kind of timing don't really enforce the 1st come 1st serve system which they are trying to implement.

Nice to know, thanks for the update!
Old 22-03-2014, 10:18 AM   #1827

Quickk question:

first time defaulter. I am gonna get charged for not taking RT,i didnt book a single session. failed IPPT during window and birthday on 24th march. trying to understand what will happen:

1. fine, window reset?
2. fine, extend RT window

i hoping for warning since first time la, but i former regular, heard sure fine...and fine $500 summore min, cause of my rank....main concern is will they still put me on RT or window reset since pass my bday
IngloriousHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 10:54 AM   #1828
Great Supremacy Member

Quickk question:

first time defaulter. I am gonna get charged for not taking RT,i didnt book a single session. failed IPPT during window and birthday on 24th march. trying to understand what will happen:

1. fine, window reset?
2. fine, extend RT window

i hoping for warning since first time la, but i former regular, heard sure fine...and fine $500 summore min, cause of my rank....main concern is will they still put me on RT or window reset since pass my bday
Depends on officer, may also just get a reprimand. As for window, most likely reset. Yes, fine amount also depends on rank.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 03:38 PM   #1829

thanks bro
will keep u guys updated
what i heard is they don't give chance if former regular...tsk
see how lor...
IngloriousHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #1830
Supremacy Member

5.45pm wave 1 blue tag
6.00pm wave 2 red tag
6.30pm pink tag

just got back from RT at khatib.

in-pro at 4:31pm and got yellow tag.

out-pro at 6:10pm, just slightly later than red tag out-pro time.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.