HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree682Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2014, 04:45 PM   #1966
Banned

Thanks for your reply!

Can I so the IPT-IPPT in my first session, and go ahead to take my actual ippt (unlimited number of tries) after I get my band?
Yes you can do that after getting your band.

Take note that only first 3 ippt attempts get money for attendance. You have unlimited number of tries though.
AceyourMaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 11:34 AM   #1967
Great Supremacy Member

Ask you also ah, i have ippt at khatib camp on a weekday 5pm. However i am excused from pull-up due to injuries, and i have lost my FFI after ORD.

This is my first time doing ippt post ORD so will the PTI at khatib camp approve if i mention to them verbally during registration that i am excused from that station so i dont need to do that station? And i would like to ask the duration of the whole ippt session? Tyvm in advance!
Call your unit and ask if they can print a copy of it for u. Or confirm with your unit that it's recorded in the system.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 05:55 PM   #1968
Master Member

Hello. I'm an NSman who is exempted from Chin Up.

Will I still be eligible for Partial Failurr if I fail SBJ but pass the rest and meet the passing score ?
TKR1992 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 08:48 PM   #1969
Ows
Master Member

Ask you also ah, i have ippt at khatib camp on a weekday 5pm. However i am excused from pull-up due to injuries, and i have lost my FFI after ORD.

This is my first time doing ippt post ORD so will the PTI at khatib camp approve if i mention to them verbally during registration that i am excused from that station so i dont need to do that station? And i would like to ask the duration of the whole ippt session? Tyvm in advance!
PTI doesn't have the right to approve but they can help you check in the systems whether you are excused pull-up during in-pro. Beside your unit, you can go to ns portal under eHealth>eMedInfo to check if it is updated in the database.

The fastest duration for me is less than 45mins from in-pro to out-pro which include the waiting time.the number of participants on that day and sometimes CAT 1 status will also affect your duration.
Ows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2014, 02:55 AM   #1970

guys I'm charged the 6th time liaoz...but this time I'm able to finish 13 RT sessions due to work...I work in Cisco as a VVIP Guard to a Minister's residence...so there will be night shifts till morning 930am den reach home...so there are times I overslept for RTs...

but the strange thing is this time I'm charged by CSSCOM and was told to report to Paya Lebar Airbase next month...cos the previous 5 times was all CMPB...was wondering how come this time diff??? my ICT camp is Paya Lebar Airbase also...I'm a RP from 4AD of SAFAC in there...any link?

cos I was thinking if they were to throw mi into DB...I tot I will be reporting in the CCK camp instead? I dun remember Paya Lebar Airbase having a DB...

Last edited by Uncle Sam; 23-04-2014 at 01:26 PM..
Uncle Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2014, 08:35 PM   #1971

guys I'm charged the 6th time liaoz...but this time I'm able to finish 13 RT sessions due to work...I work in Cisco as a VVIP Guard to a Minister's residence...so there will be night shifts till morning 930am den reach home...so there are times I overslept for RTs...

but the strange thing is this time I'm charged by CSSCOM and was told to report to Paya Lebar Airbase next month...cos the previous 5 times was all CMPB...was wondering how come this time diff??? my ICT camp is Paya Lebar Airbase also...I'm a RP from 4AD of SAFAC in there...any link?

cos I was thinking if they were to throw mi into DB...I tot I will be reporting in the CCK camp instead? I dun remember Paya Lebar Airbase having a DB...
you mean PYAD? the "best record" i have heard for safac/gsab NSmen is being charged 4 times (pay fine) without DB. $50, $100, $200, $200. not sure if 6th time will be fine or DB.

plead leniency from charge officer to reduce sentence to fine plus give one month extension to complete your remaining 7 RT.
yzfr1kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2014, 09:32 PM   #1972

got a question.. im overweight and intend to go for ipt weight loss program.. BMI currently around 29...
After attending the first session, can i train myself instead of going for the full 10 session?

Once i attain the required weight loss, just need to book another session for weight in right?
cdoscorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2014, 11:38 PM   #1973
Great Supremacy Member

got a question.. im overweight and intend to go for ipt weight loss program.. BMI currently around 29...
After attending the first session, can i train myself instead of going for the full 10 session?

Once i attain the required weight loss, just need to book another session for weight in right?
Yes.

Book a non-ict ippt if u want to take it before the 10th session, need to take the ippt then after it, ask pti to measure your bmi again.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 12:41 AM   #1974

you mean PYAD? the "best record" i have heard for safac/gsab NSmen is being charged 4 times (pay fine) without DB. $50, $100, $200, $200. not sure if 6th time will be fine or DB.

plead leniency from charge officer to reduce sentence to fine plus give one month extension to complete your remaining 7 RT.
I suppose it's PLAB...nvm...but my last charge...the 5th one...I was fined $300...the first 4 times I didn't pay a single fine...

jus cross my fingers and pray and hope this time jus fine will do...
Old 24-04-2014, 12:43 AM   #1975
Banned

I suppose it's PLAB...nvm...but my last charge...the 5th one...I was fined $300...the first 4 times I didn't pay a single fine...

jus cross my fingers and pray and hope this time jus fine will do...
Go DB also no big deal la...at most a few days. As long as you are not in civil service, it's no big deal.
AceyourMaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #1976

Hi guys. I will only finish 14 RT session after extension. How long will I need to wait for my charge letter?

While waiting for the letter can I take IPT? Because if charge letter come while I taking IPT, means I need to complete the remaining 6 RTs. Can take IPT and the remaining RTs at the same time?
ahmad0410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 08:34 PM   #1977
Master Member

Hi guys. I will only finish 14 RT session after extension. How long will I need to wait for my charge letter?

While waiting for the letter can I take IPT? Because if charge letter come while I taking IPT, means I need to complete the remaining 6 RTs. Can take IPT and the remaining RTs at the same time?
You're being charged as RT defaulter for last work year.
This new window, please complete your new 20 sessions before being eligible for IPT.

Napoleon Bonaparte (15th August 1769 - 5th May 1821)
Raider04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 12:22 AM   #1978

This new window, please complete your new 20 sessions before being eligible for IPT.
What do you mean new? I've completed 14, by new you mean total 34 RT sessions after getting charged?
ahmad0410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2014, 01:43 AM   #1979

Go DB also no big deal la...at most a few days. As long as you are not in civil service, it's no big deal.
ok my unit's clerk jus called around 4pm jus now...jus to remind mi to report on time on my charge day...I asked him how come this time round I report to Paya Lebar Airbase instead of the usual CMBP....he told mi that now CMBP not handling liaoz...pushed back to NSmen own unit to issue the charge...

so on 12th May...I'm going back my own unit to get charged by my own CO...

ask the clerk wat is the chance of DB or fine...he said fine...and reminded mi to bring my credit or debit card...with my Singpass...max $300 fine...
Old 25-04-2014, 10:40 AM   #1980
Ows
Master Member

It will be before your window close.

You can't take IPT now as NS portal will not allow you to do so. IPT and RT cannot be combine together as it doesn't work that way. You have to complete IPT first before the system can allow you to take RT.
Ows is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.