SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They today going another place to get result, so its court martial ?
Some cheat one or two station some cheat the whole thing. (like call friend do pull up or sbj for them)

Think most likely. Or maybe SOL. Even ORD NSmen who cheat on IPPT result will kena DB.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MR 31 March 2015, do i still need to go FFI when my window open in November 2014?

damn sian to go FFI for nothing

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MR 31 March 2015, do i still need to go FFI when my window open in November 2014?

damn sian to go FFI for nothing

If they send u SAF100, then must go. If only calls to ask u to go, then you can always say busy. Got SAF100 at least can claim makeup pay.

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My window for IPPT just opened. Just wanna ask, if I plan to clear it before Dec 2014, will I be required to take the new 3-station IPPT, or will I still be taking the old 5-station IPPT?

Similarly, if I clear it before Dec 2014, will I be rewarded with the NEW or OLD monetary benefits?

Thanks! :)

powerfulforce

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I defaulted on my rt training due to schedule issues and i was given saf 264 for my charge. However, i manage to miss the charge appointment due to my own carelessness. Upon calling the hotline. They told me to wait for 2nd letter. Anyone has any experience or info on this situation regarding the punishment and etc?

I am a first time rt defaulter.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st time normally reprimand or a small fine. And please don't miss your 2nd appointment.

JapVodka

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sorry if this question have been ask before, but I'd still like to check..
So if I complete 10 IPT but still did not manage to pass the PPT Band, do I still have to attend 8 more RTs?

Calander

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sorry if this question have been ask before, but I'd still like to check..
So if I complete 10 IPT but still did not manage to pass the PPT Band, do I still have to attend 8 more RTs?

What does your portal say? If your window happens to end after the transition period, you are deemed to have completed.

If can, upload a screenshot of your IPT portal page.

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My window for IPPT just opened. Just wanna ask, if I plan to clear it before Dec 2014, will I be required to take the new 3-station IPPT, or will I still be taking the old 5-station IPPT?

Similarly, if I clear it before Dec 2014, will I be rewarded with the NEW or OLD monetary benefits?

Thanks! :)

I guess that the new 3-station system will only be implemented next year April (new financial year) as broadcasted over the news.

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess that the new 3-station system will only be implemented next year April (new financial year) as broadcasted over the news.

Thanks for your reply :) What about the monetary benefits? Will the reward be the new or old one? :)

alpha29

Reaction score
If my ippt window just ended (which i went and failed), and i will be mred in 1 months time, do i still need to do rt, or can heck care?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my ippt window just ended (which i went and failed), and i will be mred in 1 months time, do i still need to do rt, or can heck care?

You mean u turning 40 in a month time? Or completed your 10th ICT?

Bonafider

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have booked an IPT session for this evening, but am having a bloody bad headache. In case it doesn't clear up, do I need an MC for being absent? Any disciplinary repercussions for not turning up?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have booked an IPT session for this evening, but am having a bloody bad headache. In case it doesn't clear up, do I need an MC for being absent? Any disciplinary repercussions for not turning up?

no need MC and no repercussions but if miss too many times will get banned from the system.

naturally all your missed IPT sessions will not be counted as one of your 10 IPT sessions, so you will have to re-book another one.

imissyou

Reaction score
Hi all . is it true that 10 ipt session means you clear all the requirements in a year?

meaning finish 10 ipt. no need go for RT. no need to take ippt or no need to pass ippt. nothing.

is it?

Raider04

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all . is it true that 10 ipt session means you clear all the requirements in a year?

meaning finish 10 ipt. no need go for RT. no need to take ippt or no need to pass ippt. nothing.

is it?

Provided you meet the PPT set for you, otherwise it's 8 RTs await.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score

is it?

Depends on when your ipt windows finish. If it is before sept this year, then you have to go RT as RT already started.

If after sept, then you just need to complete 10 IPT sessions without having to meet PPT.

Calander

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply :) What about the monetary benefits? Will the reward be the new or old one? :)

The keywords were "new financial year". Therefore, yes. You can't expect to be doing something different, while getting the same reward and vice versa right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.