SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
kenna pink letter asking me to attend summary trial at my camp. not at cmpb.

honestly, got no excuses, just sat on it for way too long =/

need some advise, what are the chances of going db ?

if only fine, i should still expect the max right ?

if kenna DB, how many days ?

if first time, most likely is fine 50 or 100, then must do RT as make up , in addition to the next window ippt cycle.

maybe just be honest and dont be rude, 1st time they usually wont send u to db.

if repeat offender, then possible db

Onelastwish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kenna pink letter asking me to attend summary trial at my camp. not at cmpb.

honestly, got no excuses, just sat on it for way too long =/

need some advise, what are the chances of going db ?

if only fine, i should still expect the max right ?

if kenna DB, how many days ?

first time most likely is fine

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPT Band 0: 0 to 15 points

Band 1: 16 to 30 points

Band 2: 31 to 50 points

51 points and above = pass

if you score 0 points during IPT, you will be in band 0 and your target band is band 1.

and then even if you nv hit your target band, you will still move up to the next target every year.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score

if you score 0 points during IPT, you will be in band 0 and your target band is band 1.

and then even if you nv hit your target band, you will still move up to the next target every year.

But band 1 only 16 points like super easy to pass??? I guess you need minimum 1 point for each of the three stations?

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
strange...they give me $200 only sia
Quantum for IPPT Monetary Incentives

The quantum for the IPPT monetary incentives has been enhanced. The revised quantum is applicable to NSmen with birthday windows starting from 1 Sep 2014. For example, if your birthday window starts on 1 Sep 2014, you will be eligible for $500 if you attain Gold award. However, if your birthday window starts on 31 Aug, you will still be subjected to the old system, and you will receive $400 if you attain Gold, even if you take the IPPT after 1 Sep.
If not, call the NS hotline or your unit to verify.

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For 2.4km run, anyone knows the milli-second timing how does it round?

If I need 12 min 20 seconds for silver, and I get 12:20:41, consider ok or not okay? :s11:

Calander

Reaction score
For 2.4km run, anyone knows the milli-second timing how does it round?

If I need 12 min 20 seconds for silver, and I get 12:20:41, consider ok or not okay? :s11:

nope. u need to get 12:20 and below. and if u got 12:20:01 is also not counted

iwanthp

Reaction score
Btw ah for pushups and situps during ippt should i just piah all or should i do slack abit like each second one? will piahing make me be able to do lesser reps? or should i do slower abit if it helps in increasing the reps i can do within that minute? coz i always piah always halfway pain le then struggle a lot

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I attended my 1st sessions IPT-IPPT and passed. I've received a SMS that I've cleared my window. However in the NS portal it still indicates that I've not attempted an IPPT session. Is this just because it hasn't updated? Or is the IPT-IPPT not considered an attempt?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I attended my 1st sessions IPT-IPPT and passed. I've received a SMS that I've cleared my window. However in the NS portal it still indicates that I've not attempted an IPPT session. Is this just because it hasn't updated? Or is the IPT-IPPT not considered an attempt?

the system takes quite a while to update.

IPT-IPPT is considered an IPPT attempt.

TGK7777

Reaction score
Hi, I've failed my last ippt window and required to take RT. And I understand that I cannot book ippt till I clear it.

Now I'm in ICT,took the IPPT and passed. Does this mean I have cleared my new ippt window? And I've to continue to take RT for failing my last IPPT?

Any help is much appreciated :)

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score

what happens when you reached max band?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.