HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree684Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2014, 03:18 PM   #2866

Hey, anyone knows if I did not complete my IPT cycle this year, I'll have to go for RT in the new IPPT cycle right?

Then what if I then pass the new 3-station IPPT in the new cycle, am I still liable for RT?
I seemed to have found the answer. Seems like RT is still required, as non-ICT IPPT cannot be booked.

Under the enhanced NS IPPT management system are NSmen in RT allowed to participate in non-ICT IPPT that are not the stipulated RT-IPPT tests?

In the new system, NSmen in the RT programme will only be allowed to participate in ICT-IPPT or RT-IPPT on the stipulated 8th, 14th and 20th RT sessions. NSmen are given sufficient time to attempt and pass their IPPT during the 12-month IPPT window. NSmen that are in the RT programme are deemed to be servicemen that require help to train for and pass IPPT. As such, it is mandatory for NSmen in the RT programme to participate in at least 7 training sessions before they are allowed to attempt the IPPT.
zencro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:24 PM   #2867

i recently took ippt last saturday and failed. all station ok just running jia lat so my window up till jan 2015 if i second attempt ippt and still fail again how? i just ord this year march so fast running cui
magersxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:52 AM   #2868
Supremacy Member

er... if you ORD this March and your birthday is in January then right now you are in year 0, which means that taking your IPPT is optional.

if IPPT pass will still get money, but if fail or any attempt at all nothing will happen.

your year 1 will start on your first birthday after you ORD... i.e. January 2015.

never attempt IPPT at least once during the yearly window which result in a IPPT defaulter charge.

got attempt but never pass or never complete IPT, then you will have to go for RT. never complete the entire RT package will result in a RT defaulter charge.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:32 AM   #2869

er... if you ORD this March and your birthday is in January then right now you are in year 0, which means that taking your IPPT is optional.

if IPPT pass will still get money, but if fail or any attempt at all nothing will happen.

your year 1 will start on your first birthday after you ORD... i.e. January 2015.

never attempt IPPT at least once during the yearly window which result in a IPPT defaulter charge.

got attempt but never pass or never complete IPT, then you will have to go for RT. never complete the entire RT package will result in a RT defaulter charge.
whats the meaning of IPPT defaulter? I thot the window is one year from your bdae? if they change to 9 months window means no more yearly izzit?
kinnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:48 AM   #2870

whats the meaning of IPPT defaulter? I thot the window is one year from your bdae? if they change to 9 months window means no more yearly izzit?
definitions of ippt defaulter has been explained.

and what do you mean by "if they change to 9 months window" whereby now is already 12 months (yearly)??
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:45 AM   #2871

thank you!
magersxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:36 PM   #2872
Banned

Sian today play soccer during IPT...play like shlt.
AceyourMaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #2873
Banned

Guys, I understand that on the 8th, 14th and 20th RT session, there will be ippt conducted.

If I do all the static stations but skip the 2.4km run, will my attendance still be taken, or they will void which means I will be considered as absence?

Thanks in advance.
sweet_talker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:53 AM   #2874
Supremacy Member

Guys, I understand that on the 8th, 14th and 20th RT session, there will be ippt conducted.

If I do all the static stations but skip the 2.4km run, will my attendance still be taken, or they will void which means I will be considered as absence?

Thanks in advance.
for RT-IPPT, you cannot skip the 2.4km run. even if you walk for 35mins, they will wait for you to walk finish. Else attendance no count.
chehjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:46 AM   #2875
Banned

Thanks in advance.
must complete the whole run. Cannot dropout halfway too. If dropout halfway, attendance no count.
AceyourMaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:23 PM   #2876
Supremacy Member

eh guys i heard from a fren now they open ipt sessions for nsmen during lunch hours...12.30 to 2pm, is this true?...
merrr111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:54 PM   #2877

eh guys i heard from a fren now they open ipt sessions for nsmen during lunch hours...12.30 to 2pm, is this true?...
yes. you can see it available when u are booking for ipt
Old 03-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #2878

Sian today play soccer during IPT...play like shlt.
Were you in khatib fcc for 1900 ipt ?! I was there too
malvin-2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #2879

definitions of ippt defaulter has been explained.

and what do you mean by "if they change to 9 months window" whereby now is already 12 months (yearly)??
I was one of those suay one where my 9months window close b4 they officially change to 12months..
kinnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:06 PM   #2880

I was one of those suay one where my 9months window close b4 they officially change to 12months..
now u are considered a defaulter? n have to undergo 20 RT?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.