HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree684Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2014, 09:06 AM   #2956
Master Member

I be taking my ippt at Toa payoh this week.. Is it need to do 5 stations.?
Should be since the 3-station one is still in the pilot study phase. But I'm not entirely sure too. Perhaps you can let us know after you take?
kurt111494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 12:49 PM   #2957
Arch-Supremacy Member

you mean now is 3 station ippt already?
Congrats! How did you get to take the new IPPT though? I thought they were only rolling out for the pilot test :/
I reckoned that he did was an ICT-IPPT
hi all, sorry for the late reply...

yes it was taken during my ICT and we are the lucky first few units to try out this new system..

the pushup was a killer because the PTI was in front of you and keep pointing out for arm and back straighten.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:32 PM   #2958
Master Member

hi all, sorry for the late reply...

yes it was taken during my ICT and we are the lucky first few units to try out this new system..

the pushup was a killer because the PTI was in front of you and keep pointing out for arm and back straighten.
Just as I've guessed. Looks like pushups are going to be strictly monitored zz.
kurt111494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:50 AM   #2959
Arch-Supremacy Member

Then it's not always consider strictly monitor for push ups, cuz not all PTIs are strict
Old 07-11-2014, 12:54 AM   #2960
Arch-Supremacy Member

Army announced new ippt system starts next April, some units having trails already???
Old 07-11-2014, 03:09 AM   #2961

you can choose your own colors now for IPT. only RT is subjected to your type of PPT
Can choose the colors also no use. Recently went to Khatib and was surprised that the number of IPT participants was only 20+. Ended up all trained together.

What happen to the good old days? Where have the battalion size of RT/IPT regulars gone to?
eRiCsSoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:20 AM   #2962

Can choose the colors also no use. Recently went to Khatib and was surprised that the number of IPT participants was only 20+. Ended up all trained together.

What happen to the good old days? Where have the battalion size of RT/IPT regulars gone to?
This will happen when the total number of participants are a few, and this usually happens on Tues.

Even if without the option in choosing your own tags, the number of participants going for that particular session wouldn't it be the same? Which probaly on average 4 pax/tag, as compared to the current of probably 20+ as combined to give you at least a platoon size.

If you are interested in a battalion size, I will recommend you to sign-on as a regular where you can at least train with that size at least thrice a week.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #2963
Master Member

Hello, I have not taken my IPPT yet. Most likely will fail if I am taking the 5 stations IPPT test. My question is what should I do now if my birthday falls on 25 June 2015 and knowing that the new IPPT test will start on April 2015. I am not entirely sure 100% I can pass the 3 IPPT stations test, but to play safe I am thinking of going for the 10 lessons IPT now. And if I complete the 10 lessons before 25 June 2015 am I deemed completed the current window cycle ? Is this method good ?
Rknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:31 PM   #2964

Hello, I have not taken my IPPT yet. Most likely will fail if I am taking the 5 stations IPPT test. My question is what should I do now if my birthday falls on 25 June 2015 and knowing that the new IPPT test will start on April 2015. I am not entirely sure 100% I can pass the 3 IPPT stations test, but to play safe I am thinking of going for the 10 lessons IPT now. And if I complete the 10 lessons before 25 June 2015 am I deemed completed the current window cycle ? Is this method good ?
To put it simple..

As long you can have a IPPT passed before your window ends = Your are safe;

IF cannot pass before your window ends = Make sure you complete all 10 IPTs, else RT in your next window.

My recommendations, go for IPT if you are not confident in passing, regardless 3 or 5 stations.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:30 PM   #2965
Master Member

To put it simple..

As long you can have a IPPT passed before your window ends = Your are safe;

IF cannot pass before your window ends = Make sure you complete all 10 IPTs, else RT in your next window.

My recommendations, go for IPT if you are not confident in passing, regardless 3 or 5 stations.
Hi, is it still the same 10 lessons of IPT and if failed to meet PPT need to do another 8 RT lessons ? But this 8 RT lessons I can do after my window period close in a period of 1 year ?
Rknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:30 AM   #2966

I am not eligible to book for rt even though I have not passed ippt is this because of the new system?
battledome64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:31 PM   #2967

Hi, is it still the same 10 lessons of IPT and if failed to meet PPT need to do another 8 RT lessons ? But this 8 RT lessons I can do after my window period close in a period of 1 year ?
Appreciate if you could "copy and paste" the statements indicated in your IPT Bookings from NS Portal
Old 08-11-2014, 10:32 PM   #2968

I am not eligible to book for rt even though I have not passed ippt is this because of the new system?
What does your IPT/RT Booking page says?
Old 12-11-2014, 01:07 AM   #2969

Smile Ippt scorer

Hey some of you guys might wanna get your custom score table for your age. you can get it here : ippt.hmclick.com

you can also calculate your score over there and see some other information about the new system.

your welcome
Old 12-11-2014, 02:00 AM   #2970
Master Member

Under the new IPPT management system, your current IPPT window has been extended to 29 Apr 2015.

You have NOT ATTEMPTED your IPPT for the period from 1 May 2014 to 29 Apr 2015.

Please ATTEMPT and PASS your IPPT by 29 Apr 2015, otherwise you will need to take RT in your next birthday window.

i havent at all taken my ippt for the current window but i seems i can drag until the last day before my next birthday??? previously have to complete 3 months before birthday

-Is this correct?
-so i can take the new ippt during april but if i fail its still ok?
TopCat_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.