SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Why so gan jiong?

Even if you fail IPPT and is subject to 20 RT, you can still book IPPT times as many as you want to attempt to pass again.

uplinkhack

Reaction score
Why so gan jiong?

Even if you fail IPPT and is subject to 20 RT, you can still book IPPT times as many as you want to attempt to pass again.
someone told me on the previous page that cannot book non-ICT IPPT during RT period..

so is can or cannot ah? never tio RT before so just want to find out first.

GameboyX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no. cannot book non-ict ippt during rt period. once rt period starts, must take rt at least 7 times before taking rt-ippt.

PenciL87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sat maju fcc called mi and say i got one month extension den today my ns portal shown tt my ippt window is defaulted cos ytd is the last day of my ippt window.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so gan jiong?

During rt, the option to book non-ict ippt is greyed out. The only chance they can take their ippt during rt is on the 8th, 14th and 20th session. Please do not confuse others.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sat maju fcc called mi and say i got one month extension den today my ns portal shown tt my ippt window is defaulted cos ytd is the last day of my ippt window.

Either call the fcc or ns.sg to check. The system may need 2-3 working days to update but I suggest u call and check asap.

dettolSG

Reaction score
i called ns hotline. Those whose window closing end of this mth will auto get extension (never ask extend how long, but i suppose 1-mth?).

i missed the extension by few days sigh

hohohoho

Reaction score
IPT weight loss

Hello there, can I ask regarding IPT weight loss?

For example,
Last year reached the goal of achieving 105kg, will they use 105kg as a reference for this year? or will they weight again and use the latest weight?

Thanks in advance!

Rusty89

Reaction score
Hey guys, is RT-IPPT still cancelled for now? the sky seems alright these few days and i have a session on this wednesday.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello there, can I ask regarding IPT weight loss?

For example,
Last year reached the goal of achieving 105kg, will they use 105kg as a reference for this year? or will they weight again and use the latest weight?

Thanks in advance!

From what I heard, weight loss ipt can only be used for 1 year. You may want to check with the PTI.

hirako-shin

Master Member
Reaction score
During rt, the option to book non-ict ippt is greyed out. The only chance they can take their ippt during rt is on the 8th, 14th and 20th session. Please do not confuse others.

vasilli07,Well said! And to add on, we are not gan chiong to take ippt, but to clear ippt before the window closes. I mean, why would you waste time going 20 sessions of RT when you can pass the test? Tao nao pai sia

dettolSG

Reaction score
i called ns hotline. Those whose window closing end of this mth will auto get extension (never ask extend how long, but i suppose 1-mth?).

i missed the extension by few days sigh

i called maju fcc. was told that all nsmen with window closing before 31 aug will auto-get extension by 1 mth. different info from what i heard from ns hotline. the status on my portal is still not updated, will monitor..

gammie

Reaction score
i called maju fcc. was told that all nsmen with window closing before 31 aug will auto-get extension by 1 mth. different info from what i heard from ns hotline. the status on my portal is still not updated, will monitor..
anyone can double cfm?

dettolSG

Reaction score
to play safe, if ur window is closing soon, its better to book and attend an ippt (better to fail than kena defaulter), rather than bet on the extension.

after that, just proceed to book for rt and i was told if you are confident enough to pass, u can request to take ippt during the first few RT sessions. At least this was what i was told - the fcc staff should be understanding enough given the current haze situation plus we are nsmen

shadow82

Reaction score
Hi folks, its my first time tio RT cos I didn't manage to clear my IPPT b4 the 9mths window. Nw i m left with the 3mth window to complete 20 RTs. But frm the looks of tinks, I dun tink i can complete in time cos I m overloaded with work during wkdays n can only afford to go during wkends. Even if I chong all the wkends,it is very unlikely tat I can complete 20 RTs in time. Besides,the system also dun allow me to book back to back RT sessions as well.

My question is: What is the penalty for not completing the required 20 RTs in time? Juz pay fine only? 1st time offence here. Will it make a difference if I go for like 1-2 RT sessions to show tat I at least tried to go? Or it doesn't make a difference? N 1 RT session is 4 hours? So long meh?

Appreciate any advise. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.