SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

d3vilstarz

Reaction score
Hi my ippt deadline is 10 dec 2016, if i complete 10 ipt by then. i would have counted as i pass my ippt?

Then in the year 2017 i will need to take ippt again?

Thanks

yes if u complete 10 session mean clear for 2016 only but 11 dec your birthday IPPT open again , so you need to completed another 10 times or pass your ippt

aamaterasu

Reaction score
Hi guys,

anyone noes how long the system update itself? I booked an ippt at 5pm but I realized its at khatib (I thought its kranji). I wanted to book tml or 9/11 but I am not allowed to cancel the one today.

I have to attempt myIPPT either by tml or 9/11.

Pls advise thanks!!

ontodhcp

Reaction score
Anyone knows for IPT in the park, what happen if there's cat 1, how will they continue the training as there's no shelter nearby.
If it rains throughout the whole session and no training is conducted, will attendance still be counted?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys,

anyone noes how long the system update itself? I booked an ippt at 5pm but I realized its at khatib (I thought its kranji). I wanted to book tml or 9/11 but I am not allowed to cancel the one today.

I have to attempt myIPPT either by tml or 9/11.

Pls advise thanks!!

if lets say for the session today (9-Nov), no amendments are allowed from 0000hrs of the same day (9-Nov).

however, u may want to contact NS hotline asap so that they can inform the respective FCCs and Kranji FCC may allow you to in-pro as "walk-in".

Calander

Reaction score
Do the IPT / RT on weekends at Maju have sports/games. What are the colours again?

all FCCs has sports/games and is orange tag. However, not all sessions has that. anyway, you have 8 opportunities every window to discover and understand the system.

Ninjaboi13

Reaction score
i need to take RT as i defaulted my ippt.
anybody knows how long is 1 RT session??

Last edited:

dEaTh1sCoMin

Reaction score
Guys

If I pass my ICT-IPPT with incentives during my 12 month RT window
Will i still be eligible to get the 200 incentives

Calander

Reaction score
Guys

If I pass my ICT-IPPT with incentives during my 12 month RT window
Will i still be eligible to get the 200 incentives

yes. any IPPT that qualifies for incentives will be given to you accordingly. Need not worry if is a normal or RT window.

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want train push up and sit ups for IPT, which color tag do I go for? (Bedok Camp one)

btw my first IPT-IPPT session i got Pass (55 points) can still continue right?

I want try aim for silver incentive.

Calander

Reaction score
I want train push up and sit ups for IPT, which color tag do I go for? (Bedok Camp one)

btw my first IPT-IPPT session i got Pass (55 points) can still continue right?

I want try aim for silver incentive.

yellow (ippt specific)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.