SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Calander

Reaction score
Hope someone can answer my question.
I receive MR cert (effective april 2017)
My bday is end dec and i cleared my ippt for 2016 cycle yesterday.

So between my bday 2016 to april 2017, do i still need to clear ippt?

no need as you MR in that particular window. But mindef will still encourage u to attempt.

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got one last high key ict next year in june then can mr liao.

but die die my unit slot me in for one additional low key 2 days in feb next year also.

called into unit hotline they say 2 days for range..

how to skip this? deferment apply tio reject also..

sibei sianz..

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

but die die my unit slot me in for one additional low key 2 days in feb next year also.

sibei sianz..
Range wu easy money take one leh... iirc $200 or $300

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sibei sianz..

keng keng keng :s13:

soshiarsenal

Reaction score
RT Defaulter's Charge

Hi Guys,

Got a question regarding charge for not completing RT sessions.

I am currently only able to clear at most 14 sessions of RT in this window. Looks like I will get charged for the 3rd time.

First 2 times, kenna verbal warning and $100 fine..

Just wondering, what are the chances of DB this time? Worried sick about this

firezero10

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New to the system. Currently on IPT system and may I know what is PPT? I saw that my target band is 2 right now so what does it mean?

nccliang

Reaction score
Hi all I have a question , I am currently under RT however today I went for my ICT-IPPT and pass already. Does this means I don't need to go for my RT? Or I still need to complete ?

RelicDemon12

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need some help. Is it possible to extend my RT window? If yes, who should I contact to facilitate the process?

My RT window is ending on end-Jun 2017, but I will be flying off for overseas exchange on Feb and only be back in 1 Jul 17. Also, I can't clear all my RT sessions before I fly because my internship ends at 6.30pm daily and the latest slot for RT is 7pm which I totally can't make it. Coupled with the FCC policy that we cannot take RT on consecutive days, effectively I can only take 1 RT session per week. Long story short, I simply can't clear my sessions on time.

freedom-strike

Reaction score
by right u should be receiving an sms stating that your new window is now open. Nevertheless, u can proceed with your attempts already.

Ok noted. For the new system since it is 1 year IPPT and 1 year RT, if for example, during the first IPPT attempt, one gets just a Pass, he gets the incentive right?

But what about if he decides to reattempt and get a Silver or Gold? Still awarded the monetary incentive?

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I need some help. Is it possible to extend my RT window? If yes, who should I contact to facilitate the process?

My RT window is ending on end-Jun 2017, but I will be flying off for overseas exchange on Feb and only be back in 1 Jul 17. Also, I can't clear all my RT sessions before I fly because my internship ends at 6.30pm daily and the latest slot for RT is 7pm which I totally can't make it. Coupled with the FCC policy that we cannot take RT on consecutive days, effectively I can only take 1 RT session per week. Long story short, I simply can't clear my sessions on time.

no. cannot extend . prepare receive letter lolz

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok noted. For the new system since it is 1 year IPPT and 1 year RT, if for example, during the first IPPT attempt, one gets just a Pass, he gets the incentive right?

But what about if he decides to reattempt and get a Silver or Gold? Still awarded the monetary incentive?

Cannot extend based on the reasons you've given.

Remember NS obligations take precedence over personal pursuits.

Advice is for you to speak with your superiors and ask for early release to go for RT. They should allow you to do so.

RelicDemon12

Reaction score
Cannot extend based on the reasons you've given.

Remember NS obligations take precedence over personal pursuits.

Advice is for you to speak with your superiors and ask for early release to go for RT. They should allow you to do so.

Ah, that sucks. Tks for the clarification anw. In that case, do you have any idea if it is possible to do a RT-IPPT outside of the 8th, 14th and 20th session?

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The portal doesnt allow me to book for separate ippt when I am on my rt window...

You cannot book IPPT outside of the designated sessions (ie. 8th, 14th) while in your RT window.

The only exception is an ICT-IPPT, as arranged by your unit.

Calander

Reaction score

as long in your subsequent attempts in the same window gets a higher award, u will be paid the difference in incentive value.

for example:

1st attempt: Pass = $200
2nd attempt: Silver = $300 - $200

2nd attempt: Gold = $500- $200

2nd attempt: Pass = $200 - $200

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kena 1 call frm camp say need go summary trial for defaulting ippt. what to expect?

Its abit like visiting a Government Polyclinic.

Report in Smart 4.
Take number.
When number called, go into small room and stand at attention.
Report NRIC number, Rank and Name to the NSman officer in the room.
Officer will read out charges about skipping IPPT or IPT or RT
Submit your defence, eg. MC, travel records, doctors' letters
Officer deliver verdict, acquit or guilty.
Wait outside room for number to be called again.
Go to counter and depending on the verdict, either
1. Pay fine (NETS ONLY), or and
2. Book RT or IPPT depending what charges you were answering for
3. Collect printed verdict

freedom-strike

Reaction score
For the 2.4km run, how does it go about when it rains or Cat 1 weather on the day one is having ippt?

Will it be postponed to some other day or something?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.